Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Surely they’d be in breach of contract by not broadcasting the matches? I think they’re overplaying their hand at this point.

Yes, but most important is that they would be in breach of contract if they would stop paying and withhold instalments. I don’t think any court would accept retaliation as a legitimate reason. They would also risk their position in future tv deals.

It might be their last roll of dice though because if they lose the PL tv rights to Saudi Arabia it will not only Keys job but their entire business and standing in Arabia.

:lol: He’s making some absolutely fucking massive leaps. When people pulled him up on it he just kept saying “they’d take their chances in court, in their view the PL have broken the O&D test if they allow the deal to go through”, what an absolutely fucking massive leap to make for a bloke who has no background in contract law :lol:

23 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: He’s making some absolutely fucking massive leaps. When people pulled him up on it he just kept saying “they’d take their chances in court, in their view the PL have broken the O&D test if they allow the deal to go through”, what an absolutely fucking massive leap to make for a bloke who has no background in contract law :lol:

What an absolute moron Edwards is? Why would a pay for access broadcaster shut down broadcasts? They survive because of paying customers who pay to watch specific content, if they stop showing it their customers will leave in droves.

Edited by sammynb

He’s desperately searching for reasons the deal may not go through but seemingly blind to how stupid and clueless it’s making him look. Probably due to how clueless and stupid he is 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

He'd have a hell of a lot more credibility if he just said, It's Newcastle United so some massive fuck up will probably happen to stop it going through.  I mean I'm still at that stage despite all logic saying that there's surely no way the Premier League are going to want to face up to the legal batter with SA if they stop this.  Trying to come up with a reason including massive leaps and non existent contract law knowledge make him look ridiculous.

I’m so fucking fat I really can’t contain myself at the minute. I’ve been up and down and up and down........

Ive said before that I never thought anything would compete with the Metecting years, but this going through. Fucking hell. :lol:

I’m so obese :lol: 

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I’m so fucking fat I really can’t contain myself at the minute. I’ve been up and down and up and down........

Ive said before that I never thought anything would compete with the Metecting years, but this going through. Fucking hell. :lol:

I’m so obese :lol: 

The first step to enlightenment is acceptance of one’s faults. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Been incredibly quiet today, wonder if there's been an injunction or at least a "you'd better say nowt" order

I think it’s the latter. Also I do think the league probably wants to delay a decision, either positive or negative, until after the Villa game to stop people turning up.

13 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

The first step to enlightenment is acceptance of one’s faults. 

Same old tricks!

Because of you editing my posts, other posters honestly believe that I voted Tory, voted out, thought Jonas had no end product and that Shane was the new Messi.

Stop it.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Is he actually unhinged? Like, not in a joking way, in a serious and concerning way?

He suffers from the same thing a few on here do, attention deficit syndrome.

9 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I stopped reading halfway throug…

… squirrel! 

No fist that's ADD, ADS is more look at me, often suffered by cabbies and hack journos.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, sammynb said:

He suffers from the same thing a few on here do, attention deficit syndrome.

Attention doesn't bother me so just letting you guys know, if that's ok, guys?

Guys!

Guys?

Guys, a little input would be a bit appreciated here. 

girl-lip.gif

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Dug up any rusty shite lately, or have you sold all that gear? 

No, herniated disc at St Mary’s put a stop to that. :(

Like to fish off the pier at Shields on a mild morning at sun break and watch the lobster pot men at work and the dolphins but haven’t been out this year.

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official