Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

Aye it wasn’t a bad show like but I felt a bit of a tit :lol: 

The artists tend to have benches for selling gear/meeting people and I thought let’s have word with JLH. 

It was a short word.

Unless you actually live in the same street / close or know someone who does I’m not sure just knowing where players live counts as a worthy anecdote even by these standards :lol: 

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

kenny dalglish called me a wanker and gave the appropriate hand gesture in the nou camp the first time we played barcelona there. 

:lol:

What did you do or say to earn that?

Mrs saw Pav (RIP) in Fenwicks toy dept one Christmas dashed and got a window sticker thing for him to sign, he had to put down arm full of stuff but she said he was lovely, gets to till to buy her stuff and had argument with checkout lass as “you can’t buy that someone’s written on it”.

Keegan at the airport

As a kid, Wyn Davies in Mark Toneys having a cuppa, sure he was with Ollie Burton but I only asked for Wyn the leap’s autograph as I was in awe.

Oh aye, when I went to work up north we rented our house out to NUFC, they stuck Wesley N’goh Baheng in it, when we came back it was ok except the curtains stank of dog piss (he had a chihuahua) and he left tons of credit card debt based on the letters that kept turning up.

As a thank you for us he’d left two bin bags full of baseball caps, but club cleaners slung them thinking they were rubbish (was pissed off as was going to eBay them) 

10 hours ago, Rayvin said:

:lol:

What did you do or say to earn that?

pretty sure it was something des hamilton related, maybe that he hadn't substituted him, although to be fair i'd been hurling abuse at the dour faced scottish twat all game.

bloke i knew owned a record shop and he'd been to a record fair in barcelona about two weeks before we played them and brought back 3 tickets for the home end. so rather than being up in the gods we were about 10 very empty rows from the front directly behind the dug out.

dalglish had already given me several disapproving looks before he snapped, terry mac was stood next to him shaking his head, i still like to think nearly a quarter of a century later that terry mac was shaking his head at dalglish's reaction and not at me.

but i could be wrong.

• Haha 2

I used to play 5-a-side with Disco Des Hamilton’s cousin. I bumped into him and Des in town once and the latter seemed a bit peeved that it was his cousin I recognised first 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Back on topic, I'm back to pissing my knickers. Surly if it doesn't get signed off this week it's not going to. This is beyond taking the fucking piss now. 

As you soak your sheets, I’m steadfastly waving my Johnson

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

I reckon we will soon see the back of Ashley one way or another. The fucker finally wants out 

If this deal doesn't go through I can still see us having this fat cunt for another 5 years. He's a greedy fat cunt and there's no way someone will pay over the odds at this moment in time. If anything the PL fucking about has wiped more off the price of the club. 

I'd imagine PIF will come to a point were they say "fuck it it's not worth all the bother". The £17 million might be worth just writing off it'll be like loose change to them. It's all such a mess & I'm at the stage were any enjoyment of a potential takeover has gone 

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official