Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

On 10.7.2020 at 18:23, Isegrim said:

I stilll guess that if they want to approve the deal they might wait until the season is over and bein can't threaten to stop broadcasting remaining fixtures.

A total joke. This has been there plan all along. This is going to cost people their contracts no doubt. 

If this takeover doesn't go through I'm fucking done with it. I can't watch that dross anymore. 

In a strange way I won't really mind if the takeover doesn't happen. I've spent far too much of my life obsessing over this bloody team, and I felt really liberated after Rafa left  and I found I didn't actually care anymore.

I've already found myself checking for takeover updates and actually knowing the upcoming fixtures recently, I will no doubt be fully sucked back in if the takeover happens. I'm not sure I want to be

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, spongebob toonpants said:

In a strange way I won't really mind if the takeover doesn't happen. I've spent far too much of my life obsessing over this bloody team, and I felt really liberated after Rafa left  and I found I didn't actually care anymore.

I've already found myself checking for takeover updates and actually knowing the upcoming fixtures recently, I will no doubt be fully sucked back in if the takeover happens. I'm not sure I want to be

The Godfather They Pull Me Back In GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 4

52 minutes ago, Tom said:

The Likely lads will clear it up B) 

One of the tweet replies in there is asking if this deal falls through, will the Dubai based group that Wraith was organising for be waiting in the wings :lol:

Wraith fancying himself as the next Stavely by the sounds of it.

• Haha 1

There'll be plenty sacking off a home game against Shrewsbury Town in favour of Mandy's Mags. Especially young kids and those from the border tribes.

9 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:
I would deliver newspapers to the top floor of the Dunston Rocket before I did that, and it was demolished in 2012. 

Yer I was probably joking m9

doing banter on the internet 

• Haha 3

NUFC

"Fun88eng will remain as the clubs primary partner after a long term agreement was reached"

This doesnt look good for the takeover 

Apparently the Puma deals been extended as well

Edited by trooper

Doesnt look like he's thinking of going anywhere soon

The Mirror quoting Steve Bruce:

“I would envisage our budget is not going to be as big as what it was going to be in January before all this started.

“There are big discussions to be had but we are still always trying to go and find another player or two or three or four.

“That’s always going to be my job, will knock on and break down the door because my job is to make sure we are competitive when we start up again.

“It’s a difficult league and just spending money doesn’t guarantee you anything…it’s vitally important that we keep working on that and trying to find a new Allan [Saint-Maximin] or new Almiron, that’s the key to it, the success of bringing people in who improve you.”

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official