Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

:lol: We’re not allowed nice things because “the big boys” (fuckin Spurs :lol: ) won’t allow it 

I fuckin hate the Saudis but that’s as cuntish as it was fuckin predictable....

Yes the same cunts that you signed the letter with have stabbed you in the back. Fucking Karma. FTM 

2 minutes ago, Tim said:

Yes the same cunts that you signed the letter with have stabbed you in the back. Fucking Karma. FTM 

Go shag your sister for some baccy you six fingered cunt

• Like 1

Like when you wanted to plunge an entire league of clubs into debt on the off chance you could stop being fucking shit for five minutes to make the playoffs in League One, you mean? And then decided that was the moral high ground because that’s what worked for you? Like when you defended a nonce because he scored past us? You are out of your depth here. Quit while you’re behind, you tit

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Staveley was in tears as she spoke about the consortium’s decision today to withdraw the £300 million offer to Newcastle’s owner, Mike Ashley.

I have a strong desire to, erm, comfort her.  ^_^

• Haha 3

I can see that you are very upset, it must hurt when you think you are friends with the big boys and then the cunts stab you in the back lol. By the way it wasn’t just liverpool and united, Chelsea and Arsenal part of it too. Not sure about Burnley but I’d imagine so as let’s face it they are a similar sized club, albeit with a smaller fan base, and they don’t want you being able to be able to compete with them in the transfer market. Lol. FTM 

1 minute ago, Tim said:

I can see that you are very upset, it must hurt when you think you are friends with the big boys and then the cunts stab you in the back lol. By the way it wasn’t just liverpool and united, Chelsea and Arsenal part of it too. Not sure about Burnley but I’d imagine so as let’s face it they are a similar sized club, albeit with a smaller fan base, and they don’t want you being able to be able to compete with them in the transfer market. Lol. FTM 

How was Burton did you say?

• Haha 2

Just now, Tim said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47otnip1inudabbkdsh7

Just now, Tim said:

Awwww, look at the mackem in the wild, on a search for aanother special relationship, this time with Man City. You go get ‘em, Tiger.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Tim said:

Enjoy Burton

14 minutes ago, Tim said:

tim-nice-but-dim.png

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official