Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

4 minutes ago, Tim said:

Apparently liverpool are saying it wasn’t them, it was chelsea 

So Timmy,

At what point did you realise that your owner was a total fucking charlatan?

Was it;

1- When he asked you to fix the pink seats in return for a microwaved burger and pint of cooking lager?

2- When he closed half the “stadium” because he couldn’t afford the leccy bill?

3- When he failed to get you promoted out of League 1 at the first time of asking?

4- When he took out a loan of £10 million to “fix a lift”, which you didn’t need anyway (see 2 above). 
5- When his mate Charlie called you all a bunch of cunts?

6- When he failed to get you promoted out of League One at the second time of asking?

7- When it came out that he’d used the club’s own parachute payments to buy you, because he’s only worth £8 million 

8- When you stepped outside during the opening night of Sunderland Til I Die season 2 and heard the entire country pissing themselves laughing at the sub-Office style comedy? 
9- When it looks like he’s going to peddle you to a bloke with an imaginary drinks company, making himself £30 million? 

Take your time, your lass/sister/Mam won’t be back home until she’s serviced her last punter outside the Metro. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Nice of the lad to take time out from fingering his sister and his long running rivalry with Burton fans tbf

She can take all six at once, too. 

Not bad for a 12yr old. 

2 minutes ago, Bizza said:

Relieved in a way, I was never that keen on the idea of the saudis running us, Ashley might be a cunt but at least he's never beheaded anyone.

Just starves them by not paying them :lol:

44 minutes ago, Tim said:

I can see that you are very upset, it must hurt when you think you are friends with the big boys and then the cunts stab you in the back lol. By the way it wasn’t just liverpool and united, Chelsea and Arsenal part of it too. Not sure about Burnley but I’d imagine so as let’s face it they are a similar sized club, albeit with a smaller fan base, and they don’t want you being able to be able to compete with them in the transfer market. Lol. FTM 

Ffs league one no hopers trying to take the piss.

9 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

It is not dead as long as there isn’t a coffin carried through the streets of Newcastle.

Was just going to put that on here with a 'HOLD THE FUCKING PRESSES AND NEVER STOP HOLDING THEM!!' or something. :lol:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Was just going to put that on here with a 'HOLD THE FUCKING PRESSES AND NEVER STOP HOLDING THEM!!' or something. :lol:

:lol:
The Knight Ryder has been spotted at the Mauritania tonight, bladdered, arguing with the bouncers that he can’t wear a mask because his loyal puntaz won’t realise they’re in the presence of an award winning journo. 
I expect a “5 reasons the takeover failed” piece to be phoned in tomorrow. 

• Haha 1

Don’t know about anyone else but I’m looking forward to 17 weeks of speculation about whether or not the deal can be resurrected 

• Haha 4

Oh well, can’t  say I’m surprised the saudis have pulled out after all this time. Shame for the north east and the club though - goes to show how rotten the PL is.

Don’t do it to yourselves, just face we have Ashley here until he dies and then we get Ashley’s reanimated gross fat fucking ugly head in a jar while Charnley does the talking for him 

I’ll still pay attention and waste the odd Sunday watching the shite we serve up. 

The thing I was most looking forward to from this was having a team that my son could potentially engage with. I’ve been trying to get him into footie for years but we are so shit, all I’m turning him off the game, forcing him to endure sitting through Newcastle games. 

• Like 1

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official