Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

I think we’ve been fairly exceptional in our last two relegations in perhaps benefiting the first time and then not being too damaged the last time. The former was due to retaining most of a PL squad and the latter was down to an Champions League winning manager offering his services to a club without the ambition to even think of approaching him. You just need to look at those derby rivals or any number of the likes of Sheff Wed, Coventry or even Leeds who took an age to get back to where they were. Anyone who thinks relegation might be a good thing next time can get on Ugly Mackems’ bus with the sad bastards who take a perverse pride in being super fans of a club that continually takes the piss out of them 

• Like 6

Exactly

Last time we got relegated with rate you almost felt you were gonna go up. No chance now as fcb isn't going to go and get the same. He's nailed on wanting to sell the club so isn't going to spend.anything

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Alex said:

I think we’ve been fairly exceptional in our last two relegations in perhaps benefiting the first time and then not being too damaged the last time. The former was due to retaining most of a PL squad and the latter was down to an Champions League winning manager offering his services to a club without the ambition to even think of approaching him. You just need to look at those derby rivals or any number of the likes of Sheff Wed, Coventry or even Leeds who took an age to get back to where they were. Anyone who thinks relegation might be a good thing next time can get on Ugly Mackems’ bus with the sad bastards who take a perverse pride in being super fans of a club that continually takes the piss out of them 

Can we make a banner out of that post about 100 meters high and long and hang it on the Tyne Bridge and leave there

16 minutes ago, Alex said:

So you're happy to call the PL cunts yet still sing their tune in just making up the numbers at the bottom of the table? 

13 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Exactly

Last time we got relegated with rate you almost felt you were gonna go up. No chance now as fcb isn't going to go and get the same. He's nailed on wanting to sell the club so isn't going to spend.anything

This time last season, most of us were backing us odds on for relegation. I was certain we'd go down. 

2 minutes ago, Chaser said:

So you're happy to call the PL cunts yet still sing their tune in just making up the numbers at the bottom of the table? 

Well the only potential benefits really involve us being good enough to get back up anyway (thus having a good season and some fun). That’s if it all works out well and, even then, the ‘prize’ is getting back to where we currently are. The best chance of anything changing is someone willing to invest money wanting to buy us. The best chance of that relies on our being in the top flight. It’s Hobson’s fucking choice like 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Can we make a banner out of that post about 100 meters high and long and hang it on the Tyne Bridge and leave there

If you want like. As long as I’m not paying for it but still retain any intellectual property. 

• Haha 1

True but look at it now.  How many are going to stick around? Any half decent bid comes in now for the likes of Dubravka or ASM and they're gone. Bruce has already made some excuse about the current climate we won't be making waves in the transfer market. 

Its looking bleak as fuck and I like how people are optimistic but there is only so many times a club can flirt with relegation or go down before it sticks.  

The championship is a fucking tough league. 

• Like 1

I know some clubs have had decades of the doldrums, but 13 years of Ashleys reign has sucked the optimism and any hope out of this club and fanbase. I think I probably said the same last year but I couldnt care which league we ended up in, as long as there was something to fight for, as long as it wasn't to be a whipping boy for those at the top end of the table or just to fight relegation. Its bollocks. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I know some clubs have had decades of the doldrums, but 13 years of Ashleys reign has sucked the optimism and any hope out of this club and fanbase. I think I probably said the same last year but I couldnt care which league we ended up in, as long as there was something to fight for, as long as it wasn't to be a whipping boy for those at the top end of the table or just to fight relegation. Its bollocks. 

That’s totally fair enough like 👍🏻

8 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Aye you're right. Last time in the champ and we were winning it was fun. 

the 80s was better, especially the away games 

everyone stuck together 

didn't matter that we were crap and never going to win out, the team tried

being on a train or bus with my fellow Newcastle fans, singing our assses off and loving NUFC

fucking hell...i nearly said jumpers for goalposts 

• Like 3

Premier league, Championship or lower does anyone really care now. Ashley is lumbered with an albatross around his neck. There will be next to nowt for transfers (no change there) Bruce will probably get a long contract. Maxi will probably be away.  I was looking forward to my son taking me back to SJP if the takeover had happened. Now I wouldnt go back if I was paid to

• Like 1

Thank God that’s over, we’d have looked a right bunch of idiots if we’d been taken over and started splashing the cash after what we’ve said about Manchester City.

Proper club, proper fans, proper finances.

• Jaysus... 1

1 minute ago, Tiny said:

Thank God that’s over, we’d have looked a right bunch of idiots if we’d been taken over and started splashing the cash after what we’ve said about Manchester City.

You’re 3/5ths of the way to divi 4 ya cunt now fuck off and leave global geo/political machinations to the big boys :cuppa:

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

You’re 3/5ths of the way to divi 4 ya cunt now fuck off and leave global geo/political machinations to the big boys :cuppa:

Not sure what you’re on about their buddy. But it’s true, we’d have looked a bunch of cunts backing a bunch of Arabs and reaping the benefits of them. Some of the stuff I’ve read on here is embarrassing. All we’ve sung and said over the years about City and we were about to be creaming over the same thing? What a bunch of cunts we’d have looked again. 

Onwards and upwards as a proper club

• Jaysus... 1

Four months of hope, real genuine hope.

And now we’re back to detail bickering about our newly confirmed future.

Who gives a fuck man. Fuck them. Fuck them all.

edit obviously including new posters who are named after the size of their brains and cocks

Edited by Dougle

17 minutes ago, Tiny said:

Not sure what you’re on about their buddy. But it’s true, we’d have looked a bunch of cunts backing a bunch of Arabs and reaping the benefits of them. Some of the stuff I’ve read on here is embarrassing. All we’ve sung and said over the years about City and we were about to be creaming over the same thing? What a bunch of cunts we’d have looked again. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47kq526i5v94j22t0xoc

26 minutes ago, Tiny said:

Aye Fuck Off.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Tiny said:

abandonthread.gif

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Tiny said:

He’s rightly calling you out for being (yet another) useless Mackem troll Jonny. 

Not the first, nor the last, but as fucking thick as the rest.  

Looking forward to your next disaster? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official