Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

Ive paid good money to go to Blackpool for Rebellion Fest a few times :lol:

Is that one of them mosh pit / up the arse corner photo op type events? ;) 

Just now, Alex said:

Is that one of them mosh pit / up the arse corner photo op type events? ;) 

It’s the main punk festival in the UK each year. I’ve seen Descendents, Black Flag, Bad Religion etc there over the years.

I’m old enough to get away with standing at the back these days 

53 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

There's no such thing as clean money. And making comparisons between Ashley and MBS is absolutely futile they are both sociopaths who have no regard for anyone but themselves and their money. Ashley might not have ordered anybidy murdered but he undoubtedly has caused people to die through his behaviour

Give your head a shake man

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

It’s the main punk festival in the UK each year. I’ve seen Descendents, Black Flag, Bad Religion etc there over the years.

I’m old enough to get away with standing at the back these days 

So ‘yes’ :lol: 

57 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Ashley might not have ordered anybidy murdered but he undoubtedly has caused people to die through his behaviour

I don't think ashley has caused the death of any old ladies 

• Haha 3

Every Premier League winning club of the last 10 years, including Leicester, has been funded by businesses with questionable, at best, and downright immoral, in truth, practices. 
If your concern is having a “clean” club, follow another sport- I hear quoits is fairly wholesome. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Every Premier League winning club of the last 10 years, including Leicester, has been funded by businesses with questionable, at best, and downright immoral, in truth, practices. 
If your concern is having a “clean” club, follow another sport- I hear quoits is fairly wholesome. 

Exactly.

You don't become Billionaires without being cunts.

7 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

You reckon? The entire letter is based on rumours in the papers about what’s happened. I’d be surprised if he even gets a reply 

6 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Glendinning. He really is a massive cunt. 

He's pointless on anything relating to football as he admits to not being a real fan nor really giving much of a fuck. He's on as a wit and raconteur which in itself is quite amusing as he's just not particularly witty although you can forgive the confusion of those giving him the platform as they and his fellow presenters have even less crack than he does. Anyway, it gets him attention and satisfies the small percentage of his brain that gives Sunderland AFC any thought at all.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

You reckon? The entire letter is based on rumours in the papers about what’s happened. I’d be surprised if he even gets a reply 

The letter is in effect asking for the truth, to end the rumours. 

I think it's a good letter. I also will be surprised if it gets a reply. But the questions he asked do need answers, do you agree ? 

56 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

I hope he knows more about business governance because he knows fuck all about emus. It's Ostriches that stick their head in the sand - fucking clown.

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Glendinning. He really is a massive cunt. 

He does know he doesn’t have to pay attention to it the thick cunt :lol:. Like I hear nothing about his trampy little club of placca seat shitters unless I decide to seek it out for a laugh. Instead he actively seeks out news and posts about us the obsessed prick

Edited by Howay

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

He's pointless on anything relating to football as he admits to not being a real fan nor really giving much of a fuck. He's on as a wit and raconteur which in itself is quite amusing as he's just not particularly witty although you can forgive the confusion of those giving him the platform as they and his fellow presenters have even less crack than he does. Anyway, it gets him attention and satisfies the small percentage of his brain that gives Sunderland AFC any thought at all.

I'd also add as little a chance there was of Martin O'Neill actually having a Sunderland tattoo on his arse it was still more likely than this fucker having one.

He does a Sunday morning show on Talksport which confirms my opinion of him as a relentless bore, I've told his co host on the show what I think of him on Twitter today, obviously it will make no difference in the grand scheme of things but it made me smile.

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official