Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

2 minutes ago, Carl said:

He does a Sunday morning show on Talksport which confirms my opinion of him as a relentless bore, I've told his co host on the show what I think of him on Twitter today, obviously it will make no difference in the grand scheme of things but it made me smile.

There comes a point where someone who likes football cuts the talksport cord and that happened quite a while ago when you realise it's turtle bollocks with people giving an outrageous opinion for a response. People you'd actively avoid in a bar unless you'd had a few and wanted to call them out? :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Kelly and hawksbye can be ok. McCoist is on a show that it's painful to listen to. 

Ally Mccoist and Alan Brazil spend most of the morning talking about how much booze they can put away. Danny Kelly and Hawksbee and Jacobs are decent enough. I have to turn Darren Gough off on the way home from work, it’s excruciating listening to him and Adrian Durham pretend to know anything about football 

• Like 1

I genuinely don’t know how anyone can listen to Adrian Durham, I remember listening years ago when Andy Murray was a top tennis player but hadn’t won anything yet and Durham was just relentless calling him a shit tennis player as he’d not won anything :lol: I understand he’s doing it to wind people up so they ring in, but how could you be bothered over something as utterly wrong as that. 

1 hour ago, Carl said:

Georgi Bingham was having a go yesterday and then then threatened to mute any Newcastle fans that didn't agree with her opinion.

Not the first time she's had a pop at NUFC or our fans. Anyway, like Strawb says, talksport and their employees are best ignored.

5 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Not the first time she's had a pop at NUFC or our fans. Anyway, like Strawb says, talksport and their employees are best ignored.

Just saw it on Twitter, the fact her point is both so poorly made and poorly thought out sums up exactly why talkSPORT isn’t worth bothering with. They should have rejected the deal if it was as cut and dry as she makes out, if they don’t have the necessary evidence or issues to reject it then they have to pass (see Man City FFP ban being overturned by CAS for this type of ruling). That’s the issue many have with it, the PL sat on it until the deal expired, you can’t say it’s not a conspiracy when that’s exactly how it looks and the PL are completely ignoring the situation and moving on like nothing happened. 

In true waste of space, wind up merchant style she’s just blocking any NUFC fan coming back with reasonable responses. Exactly why presenters and journalists of her ilk aren’t worth bothering with (see Delaney, Edwards, Collymore, Durham, etc).

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

:lol: as if people still let Talksport wind them up.

I find it difficult enough to get my head round people even listening to it. People like her need ignoring because the attention is basically what they live for 

• Like 1

Most of Talksport detest Newcastle and a few Jason Cundy and Iam Abrahams readily admit it, in fact it's only probably Laura Woods and Adrian Durham that dont actively hate us

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Their MO is to wind people up. It appears to be working well.

I understand it working when it’s a well thought out and done wind up attempt, but the talkSPORT crowd are fucking useless and it still seems to work :lol:. Fair play to them I suppose as like Dougle has said I had no idea who this pundit was until today, so it’s getting her exposure to then do more wind up attempts in order to get more exposure. 

I packed in listening to talkSPORT years ago, as like you say their MO is basically to annoy people by spouting off nonsense to get people to call in.  

Edited by Howay

3 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

:lol: as if people still let Talksport wind them up.

I know lads who’ll listen to it even though they’re fully aware that the presenters game is to create a controversy and get people phoning in. (£)

Tag Heuer twitter :lol: 

I must admit the one aspect of the take over collapse I have enjoyed is watching Wraith’s skin crawling cash in collapse with it.

A YouTube broadcast every week with the “lads” pretending that they have a clue.

I deleted my twitter for a while, can’t be arsed with it right now. Might rebrand as a cricket account.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official