Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Are we lucky by staying up? The Championship is genuinely more fun than the PL, at least we have a chance of winning a few games down there.

Amen.

Being competitive in The Championship is way more fun than being utter shite in The Premier League. 

• Like 2

Got a good ribbing for suggesting what has been made clear today. It’s a shame, but was inevitable and for good reason. 

Newcastle deserve better than Ashley and they’ll (I mean we’ll) get it sooner or later. Best of luck Toons - you’re a good bunch :nufc:

For once I do agree with the fad bastard‘s reaction to this. If the PL was to approve the sale if they got their information and change of structure then it should say so. But it is nonsense to say that you weren’t given the information you asked for to be able to say no. No sane person would agree to that.

6 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Can someone tell me (to fuck off if you struggle to answer) why all the part time shithouses or ne'er attendees sit for months on end discussing something they generally have lost interest in?

You strike me as a 'Supafan' where life hasn't struck you down enough to affect you to give a a fuck or you're a drone that goes on without thinking too much about the realities of the situation and how you can help.

Yours,

Part time shithouse.

• Like 4

I see the trust has a meeting with Masters and Bush on Wednesday but I don't see what it will achieve, the Saudis have backed out because they feel they are been unfairly treated, I agree, so is that not the end of it ? Personally I think the Reubens and Staveley should go it alone and then look for investment at a later date.

So in my mind Ashley, Charnley and Bruce will be in full control next season and there only target will be to avoid relegation and probably sell Saint Maxim and Dubs. I will observe Newcastle next season but I dont think I can bring myself to support them.

15 hours ago, Tom said:

I once had a few spliffs and a couple of beers and played rounders at a house party. 

Nearly broke my ankle twice before giving up. Wet grass.

Wet grass should never go in a spliff 

• Haha 1

They are really taking the piss. 

If the PL had any intention to support the club and get a takeover done that could really have changed the fortune for the club as well as the city they would have provided a clear pathway right from the start about the conditions that needed to be met in regards to ownership and piracy that would make the takeover approvable. Otherwise it would have been fair to the club to state that there is no way they can accept the new owners in accordance eith the regulations. The club could have moved on then in regards to prepare fir the future.

It is the most baffling handling of legal proceedings by a sports organisation that I have seen for a long time.

• Like 2

They're shooting themselves in the foot really. If pif invest in a foreign club it closes the gap between that league and the PL. Nufc fans should reject the product completely from here. The PL have fucked us. Full boycotts for all televised matches from SJP should be the first thing. Make them show an empty stadium on TV.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

All will be great until Chopra sticks the entire transfer budget on a three legged nag in the 3.20 at Kempton.

can't do any worse than steve bruce spending £40 million on a two legged nag :icon_lol:

• Haha 7

5 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

The bid would raise an interested eyebrow if they hadn’t picked a championship player and gambling addict as the face of the whole thing. It’s a legit company

13CB0E78-B1D0-44FE-A111-375B071E9320.jpeg

Can’t be that wealthy, the bloke on the left can’t even afford socks

• Haha 3

I'm totally confused by all this, the Saudis withdrew the bid, it's over, why do food journalists continue to say the saga is not finished yet?

I'm convinced if the consortium really put pressure on the deal would go through but I dont think the Saudis really want it.

37 minutes ago, Carl said:

I'm totally confused by all this, the Saudis withdrew the bid, it's over, why do food journalists continue to say the saga is not finished yet?

I'm convinced if the consortium really put pressure on the deal would go through but I dont think the Saudis really want it.

If it puts more pressure on Masters then all the better. I tend to think it’s just something for papers to run with in the close season though 

• Like 1

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official