Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

17 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

my head's in a fucking turmoil here. over the last decade and a bit i've wished ashley all manner of hideous deaths including falling in a skip full of razor wire, being sucked in to a jet engine and having a hellfire missile land on his head. the sort of things really that the sciptwriters of hostel and saw might baulk at.

now i find myself fully on board with the loveable fat cunt.

go on mikey.... bankrupt the premier league and masters and his mates, the fucking corrupt twats.

:)

I was picturing much worse- Ashley stuck in an empty room, for eternity, with Lee Charley. 

And Dennis Wise. 

• Haha 1

Well after putting that statement out he or the buyers need to do something about it or shut the fuck up as it would come across as another PR stunt. 'Not my fault, Guv!' The only positive reading of that is that there may be a few quivering arseholes twitching at the PL. 

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

@Isegrimany thoughts on this?

Not sure about what happened behind the scenes that did force the PL to make a decision or if the league did just get itchy feet because of their handling of the process.

We will have to wait and see if the statement is followed by some of the league and the consortium.

It is mentioned in the Athletic that zhe league doesn’t clarify why the consortium failed the test, which would make things suspicious. If there is a reasoned decision it will come under scrutiny.

Ashley is up Newcastle tonight having a farewell dinna with the players, he has let Bruce break all of his transfer guidelines in signing older players with no resale as well as upping the wage limit.

I'm convinced hes checked out and the takeover will go through.

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official