Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

26 minutes ago, Tom said:

I’m past caring, I’m just gonna watch the shite football and every now and then might see something good :lol: 

That’s normally the classic tactics from the fat cunt. Just wait until people lose interest, maybe do offer some free tickets inbetween.

His other tactics are to cause as much damage as possible, let others try to clear the mess but try to get the maximum out if later.

As I see it there is still staff on furlough at Newcastle without anybody bothering..,

I saw on Twitter that the PL have said they never made a decision, but also that Masters isn’t to blame as the PL board unanimously made a decision, could just be a journalist tweeting out bollocks but if this is the sort of absolute bollocks the PL are putting out I can see Ashley taking them to the cleaners here. 

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

I could well believe they unanimously decided not to make a decision hoping it would go away 

I still find it mental that the process apparently has no time frame whatsoever in place, and that they have no obligations to give even the vaguest guidance as to their timing even to the actual fucking parties involved :lol:.

Fwiw I find it highly unlikely that the PiF gave no support, or assurances to their structure, and find it even easier to think that the PL are talking absolute twaddle when Masters was saying he hopes it gets wrapped up in the next couple of weeks before 3 weeks later suggesting they have no idea about the structure of the buying party :lol:. It honestly seems like it’s a bunch of amateurs at the PL, if this really does go to a business legal case I fully expect Ashley hammers them. 

Edited by Howay

I am still struggling to see why the PL is so adamant for the state to be named as controlling entity. I could understand for all board members of PIF - who basically make up the Saudi government - to fall under the scope of the ODT but don’t see the legal necessity for the state to be named as owner.

• Like 1

So we presented the structure of the deal, including info on who is head of PIF and would be defacto ruler at NUFC

The EPL have said, no, you’re wrong, MBS is leader of PIF (because they can then fail him as part of the O&D test). And if you disagree then we can go through “independent” arbitration, arranged and paid for by us, who will agree with us and we will fail you anyway 

It’s unprecedented. What right do the EPL have to flat out call the Saudi’s liars?

3 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Fuck. That. :lol:

:lol: I genuinely don’t see the purpose in them bringing him on, the bloke knows absolutely nothing, is privy to nothing, and is an idiot. To be fair that last bit is probably why they get him on, bring him on as a deluded jawdeee punching bag for Simon Jordan. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: I genuinely don’t see the purpose in them bringing him on, the bloke knows absolutely nothing, is privy to nothing, and is an idiot. To be fair that last bit is probably why they get him on, bring him on as a deluded jawdeee punching back for Simon Jordan. 

STEVE SAYS

NAH MATE. 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: I genuinely don’t see the purpose in them bringing him on, the bloke knows absolutely nothing, is privy to nothing, and is an idiot. To be fair that last bit is probably why they get him on, bring him on as a deluded jawdeee punching back for Simon Jordan. 

Imagine sitting in that studio, looking horrified at Jim White's lifting crack only to turn your head towards Simon Jordan's dial as he chirps up, then, gasping for some relief you tilt your head towards Steve Wraith and feebly raise a white flag with tears in your eyes and blood trickling slowly from both ears. 

• Haha 2

It’s not going away any time soon like. No way is Ashley letting it go. Whether that means a positive outcome in terms of the takeover is another matter but it seems unlikely at this point that they can just pretend they haven’t made a judgement. Also the crack seems to be MbS would fail the fit and proper test, but on what basis? 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Alex said:

It’s not going away any time soon like. No way is Ashley letting it go. Whether that means a positive outcome in terms of the takeover is another matter but it seems unlikely at this point that they can just pretend they haven’t made a judgement. Also the crack seems to be MbS would fail the fit and proper test, but on what basis? 

It's going to be interesting. Everyone knows ashley is a cunt and no doubt are his legal team. 

32 minutes ago, Alex said:

I‘d really like to see the facts of the whole farce brought to the public eye. As much as Edwards us moaning about the consortium expressing confidence and misleading fans I can’t see them simpky relying on false hope. If they were really expecting approval during the cause of the week it must have been based on how the process went on. It would be really strange for them to be positive without reason after all what happened in June and July.
Therefore it would be interesting to see the information and evidence presented to the league and the legal advice and the reasoning of the league to dismiss it by maintaining there stance to not nake a decision.

If the consortium really think they did enough to fulfil the obligations of the ODT then they/the club should seek legal action. It would be no use if the PL could just bend their own regulations just to their own liking without getting challenged.

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official