Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

I haven't read the internet tonight but was wondering in Ashley clapped Newcastle off tonight? This information is vital to me and I would be enormously grateful if someone at the game could tell me.

• Like 1

Ridiculous that the collapse of the takeover and Ashley attacking the Premierleague wasn’t mentioned at all during Match of the day. It is like nothing really happened in this regard with Shearer speaking of a positive week for the club.

Journalists from the national media seem very reluctant to touch the topic and question the handling of the process by the PL. I doubt it would be the same if it was one of the clubs from the top of the table.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Ridiculous that the collapse of the takeover and Ashley attacking the Premierleague wasn’t mentioned at all during Match of the day. It is like nothing really happened in this regard with Shearer speaking of a positive week for the club.

Journalists from the national media seem very reluctant to touch the topic and question the handling of the process by the PL. I doubt it would be the same if it was one of the clubs from the top of the table.

It would be the opposite 

16 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

That was in May

No shit.

It thought it might be interesting because he seemed little sceptical at that time and seems willing to accept acting for Ashley now.

He is also an expert in sports arbitration which might or might not mean something.

11 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

@Isegrim....

is this the fat lad fighting for compensation or to get the sale done?

I don’t think those things can get separated. Ashley might fight for compensation but if he has a case it would probably bring the deal back to the table and make the league more willing to compromise.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I don’t think those things can get separated. Ashley might fight for compensation but if he has a case it would probably bring the deal back to the table and make the league more willing to compromise.

it's a nightmare this mate, i'm back to temporarily at least needing him to walk safely past steamrollers.

• Haha 3

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official