Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

2 hours ago, Carl said:

Is this very very good or very very bad.

I doubt Ashley has suddenly called his dogs off, having spent months preparing these legal steps.

Either the Premier League have reached out with some kind of olive branch or (most likely) some administrator at Blackstone Chambers sat on the wrong part of their keyboard.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Bread cut into 80% + 10% + 10%

Blanc de Noir Champagne 

Newcastle Brown Ale

:lol: 

Guinness “good things come to those who wait” :lol: 

Not sure I'm all that pleased that the barrister that's supposed to be working on the clubs behalf is playing silly beggar's on social media. That is unless this all really adds up to a concrete break through. Even then it seems like a less than serious thing to do for a reportedly elite barrister.

Edit. Not that I'm trying to piss in anybodies cornflakes, it just seems like a weird thing to do regardless of the circumstances. I'm as desperate for the club to be sold as anyone.

Edited by Polarboy
  • Like 1

What do you want !!!!!!!! A professional press release with news of the takeover, a well rehearsed statement read out by Pete Graves on Sky Sports News!!!!!!!!!a well written article in a broadsheet!!!!!!

Fuck that, I want bread and brown ale

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Isn’t it obvious de Marco’s saying the deal is brown bread? Or perhaps he’s saying it’s high in fibre and nutritious too?

Fuck him, he can stick his artisan bread up his arse. Show me some real evidence not some fucking home made bread.

3 hours ago, Kitman said:

Isn’t it obvious de Marco’s saying the deal is brown bread? Or perhaps he’s saying it’s high in fibre and nutritious too?

Fuck him, he can stick his artisan bread up his arse. Show me some real evidence not some fucking home made bread.

Wrong thread:

https://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/11146-cooking/?page=308

• Haha 1

:lol: He must honestly be one of the most boring cunts going. People are having a laugh which we could all use watching Bruce’s fucking nonsense every week, then along comes that boring bellend to piss all over it. 

Not that I need to hope it happens any more than I already do, but it would be brilliant to see it go through just to shut that know nowt up. Why doesn’t he post another tragic article about how Henry Mauriss is a far more reputable bidder :lol::lol::lol:.

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: He must honestly be one of the most boring cunts going. People are having a laugh which we could all use watching Bruce’s fucking nonsense every week, then along comes that boring bellend to piss all over it. 

Not that I need to hope it happens any more than I already do, but it would be brilliant to see it go through just to shut that know nowt up. Why doesn’t he post another tragic article about how Henry Mauriss is a far more reputable bidder :lol::lol::lol:.

He is not only having loads of digs at Newcastle fans but dishing out at his friends in the press as well. I really wonder why they cope with him and not start to retaliate.

Isn’t he “ North East football” correspondent? 
Why isn’t he also getting frothy about Gandaft and his imminent takeover of the tramps, or does that not get him clicks because no cunt cares? 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Isn’t he “ North East football” correspondent? 
Why isn’t he also getting frothy about Gandaft and his imminent takeover of the tramps, or does that not get him clicks because no cunt cares

You could be on to something there ;) 

• Haha 3

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official