Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

27 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Edwards excelling in his efforts to be a tosser.

:lol: He’s just beyond an arrogant prick. “I had never heard of him before”, aye because some gimpy sports writer has detailed knowledge of anti-competition lawyers, what a fucking cretin. We can write this off eh Luke, the same way we should have wrote the Saudi bid off because you didn’t understand the Company House filings. Stick to writing useless articles about how a manager everyone has known is shit for over 15 years is actually class. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

A Young Lee Ryder

B5244BE6-3F40-401A-A1ED-A6BDDDB0005A.jpeg

I bet he can work well as part of a team but can also handle situations where he has to work independently. 

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, NJS said:

I think toning it down from "I'm suing you bastards for being corrupt" to "let's go to arbitration" is a bit of a change. 

They'll still block it anyway of course. 

Might be scare tactics.

Anyway, the Big Six League will delay the whole process and do everything they can to block the takeover anyway.

It’s a meh from me as well.

im not entirely sure why but I remain cautiously optimistic this might go ahead. I think the premier league and masters are being squeezed by bigger forces than even 'the big six'

however I'll throw my hands up and concede this probably puts me in the camp of the deluded, desperate and very probably fucking demented!  :)

anyway, as a slight aside, I doff my hat to the two lads involved with the so called newcastle supporters consortium who appear to have done more towards forcing an issue in a few weeks than the worse than fucking useless NUST have done in months. their efforts amounted to not much more than thanking masters for saying he felt sorry for us and keeping their mouths shut ever since.

about as much use as joining the n.u.m. after the collapse of the miners strike.

• Like 3

The Tory government (cunts) is leaning on the EPL, to support Mike Ashley (cunt) in selling to the Saudi government (cunts), and our fans are ower the knot

I understand why, but can't help thinking if this was any club other than ours, most posters on here would think this coalition of cunts stink to the high heaven 

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official