Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

1 hour ago, Alex said:

It would be fucking class if it all blew up in Masters’ face like 

Look at you trying to wind him up, you Masters Baiter.

1 hour ago, Howay said:

So the Saudi government stated the PiF and the state were two separate entities, then the PL asked the UK government who agreed they were two separate entities yet the PL still pursued this thread? While I agree it’s pretty likely they’re heavily commingled I’m not really sure it’s the PL’s duty to go this deep into things when at state governance level everyone involved seems happy there’s no issue. 

The only issue is the piracy. If the Saudis weren't twocing the broadcast, this takeover would have sailed through.

15 minutes ago, The Fish said:

The only issue is the piracy. If the Saudis weren't twocing the broadcast, this takeover would have sailed through.

& the fact that there's probably half a dozen other Premier League teams who don't want a club financed by unlimited funds. Obvs.  :cuppa:

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

& the fact that there's probably half a dozen other Premier League teams who don't want a club financed by unlimited funds. Obvs.  :cuppa:

Once the piracy issue is put to bed, surely the PL would see the KSA $$$ and reckon on the other clubs just moaning for a bit then, getting over it?

Wonder if Spurs had as big an issue with any of the other recent takeovers?

This has been “going on” so long I honestly reckon it’s been dead in the water for an awful long time. 

I think Ashley’s leaking stuff and teasing it purely to distract from how shit we’ve been this year.

• Like 3

Lee Ryder (I know) is saying the “new owners” reference is with regard to the new owners of the club shop - being Castore- and not the Saudis being new owners of the club. Think this utter shit update is far more likely than Ashley accidentally letting slip anything about the takeover. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Tom said:

This has been “going on” so long I honestly reckon it’s been dead in the water for an awful long time. 

I think Ashley’s leaking stuff and teasing it purely to distract from how shit we’ve been this year.

Sounds about right 

5 hours ago, Howay said:

Lee Ryder (I know) is saying the “new owners” reference is with regard to the new owners of the club shop - being Castore- and not the Saudis being new owners of the club. Think this utter shit update is far more likely than Ashley accidentally letting slip anything about the takeover. 

Lee Ryder chats shit 

8F39F334-DCB8-42AB-B1A5-380CFFF9E9AA.jpeg

12 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

And there's thebrokendoll we know and love :rant:

richard masters man, he's a smarmy, greasy, lying tory cunt. a sort of rees-mogg of the football world.

but then throughout the ashley era, with the notable exceptions of keegan, benitez and a few of the players, just about everyone employed by the club at high level and indeed those who've felt the need to get themselves directly involved are utter cunts.

from the fat lad himself, through charnley, bishop, wise, llambias, jiminez, justin barnes, pardew, bruce, richard keys, rio ferdinand, tim sherwood, luke edwards, robbie fucking savage etc etc.

it's like some kind of obscene, festering pile of human scum.

you shouldn't even be able to make it up really.

:) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

richard masters man, he's a smarmy, greasy, lying tory cunt. a sort of rees-mogg of the football world.

but then throughout the ashley era, with the notable exceptions of keegan, benitez and a few of the players, just about everyone employed by the club at high level and indeed those who've felt the need to get themselves directly involved are utter cunts.

from the fat lad himself, through charnley, bishop, wise, llambias, jiminez, justin barnes, pardew, bruce, richard keys, rio ferdinand, tim sherwood, luke edwards, robbie fucking savage etc etc.

it's like some kind of obscene, festering pile of human scum.

you shouldn't even be able to make it up really.

:) 

stop holding back, tell us how you really feel. you're in a safe space <group hug>

• Haha 4

He’s full of shit. The bloke knows absolutely nothing and has proven as much time and time again. Remember when he said the Mauriss bid was legitimate :lol: 

I also think it’s pretty unlikely the bloke that spent a year slating the bid and everyone connected with it would be the one to get the inside scoop. At this point he’s put that out and will hope for a negative story to come out and he’ll give it the “yep this is what I heard”. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 3

No more a fan of Edwards than anyone else on here, but I can't see how or why that takeover would happen now. Would they really just have sat on their hands for the past year?

Is there any evidence at all that it's still in the pipeline?

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official