Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

37 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/1-20cv25022-002.pdf

Page 23. KateStewart22, the weird Twitter account the was posting about the takeover all the time is actually one of Sheikh MBS employees who played a major role in the Kashoggi death 😳

It was obvious to everyone who wasn't a creepy loner that 'Kate' was a Saudi sock puppet.

:lol: I remember him posting a picture of the Tyne bridge on a Saudi flag background and when several people asked why the fuck he did that and he should take it down he went “the Saudis asked me to put it up”. 

• Haha 3

On 28/05/2021 at 16:03, The Fish said:

To be honest, it should make more sense than saying "Here's £30m, have at it". If we were a remotely well-run club we should look at each player and weigh up if they're worth the outlay or not. Rather than arbitrarily giving a manager £X to spend. 

e.g. Willock is worth spending £25m on, and if for whatever reason Edouard became available for £20m we should spend that too.

Nice debut for Edouard tbh.

• 2 weeks later...

How random. Is Masters supposed to be frightened? He’s not intimidated by Ashley and his billions, but oh no here comes Mr Newcastle Consortium Supporters with his buccaneering Twitter account! I confess your honour, it was me all along!

• Haha 4

The amount of twitter accounts by individuals who name themselves something like that Keith bloke has or call themselves implying there a company/group/TV station instead of just putting their names on it and using 'we/us' instead of 'I' never ceases to amaze me. Interviewing fans outside the stadium etc. You're not Jeff Shreeves, mate or Jeff Stelling sitting in your mocked up 'studio'. :cuppa:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Something is happening in court today, think it means people will be taking partizan sides on twitter about which attention seeker is their favourite :cuppa:

That bloke is deranged. He honestly thinks he's 'taking on' the Premier League!

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I personally warned you :lol: 

Isnt he a painter & decorator or something? :lol: 

I mean there’s nothing wrong with that as a vocation I just wouldn’t want that person representing my company in court.

• Like 1

No idea. I just thought it was funny (tragicomic perhaps). Like he’d gone one level up from warning Masters by proxy 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 2

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official