Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

9 minutes ago, trooper said:

I'd imagine PIF will come to a point were they say "fuck it it's not worth all the bother". The £17 million might be worth just writing off it'll be like loose change to them. It's all such a mess & I'm at the stage were any enjoyment of a potential takeover has gone 

Yes the Saudi government are well known for their “never mind, let’s move on, live and let live” attitude.

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Yes the Saudi government are well known for their “never mind, let’s move on, live and let live” attitude.

I know what you mean but I'd imagine they must becoming really annoyed about how long it's taking for the PL to make a decision. Shirley there cant be any more checks that need doing. I've a feeling the PL are going to knock it back & the length of time has been taken while PL lawyers make sure there water tight at their end.

1 minute ago, trooper said:

I know what you mean but I'd imagine they must becoming really annoyed about how long it's taking for the PL to make a decision. Shirley there cant be any more checks that need doing. I've a feeling the PL are going to knock it back & the length of time has been taken while PL lawyers make sure there water tight at their end.

I bet everything I have that if it is knocked back the case will not be water tight.

59 minutes ago, trooper said:

I'd imagine PIF will come to a point were they say "fuck it it's not worth all the bother". The £17 million might be worth just writing off it'll be like loose change to them. It's all such a mess & I'm at the stage were any enjoyment of a potential takeover has gone 

Make no mistake, in the unlikely event that the PL reject the offer we would be set for a prolonged legal case with huge diplomatic implications. No chance are the Saudis shrugging their shoulders and walking away, which is why I just can’t see it being rejected. It becomes a massive, massive story if they block it. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, trooper said:

The Saudis will be far better informed about what is going on than we are though. It's not like they'll be twisting in the wind alongside us, the PL will be sending them updates and letting them know what is going on and what stage we're at. Same for Ashley tbh. 

Why does some people think the Saudis care how long it takes for a decision to be made? Its not like the decision is make or break for their investment portfolio and they need a deal done asap. They have hundreds of other projects as well. No news is good news IMO especially as Ashley hasnt been crying about it publicly. Must be loose ends to tie up.

• Like 1

Souness having doubts is giving me hope.

But it’s good to see that another one getting his money from is allowed to have his say.

In case the deal goes through I really hope the Saudis are so pissed off with the antics from Qatar that they want to get one over them.

Edited by Isegrim

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

Like Souness would have a fucking clue either way 

It's more laughable the Ronny Gill putting it up as a big story. :lol:

(Is it the Knight using his little black book of shit hot NUFC contacts again?)

• Haha 1

What I wanna know is, what does Joe Kinnear think? Dennis Wise too. A whole host of past NUFC legends can add their expertise to the mix: Steve McClaren, Kenny Dalglish, John Barnes, Ian Rush, Caçapa. The list is endless. That would keep us happy whilst we wait in our ‘places’ for those who know best to decide what’s good for us. Come on Chronicle keep up.

Cunts.      

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Meenzer said:

Watch out for Noelie's next post, "Takeover macht frei"

This is my next post, ..... and my last.

Apparently my prior post was erased for whatever reason.

That's fine as long as I'm informed as to why, but I wasn't and that doesn't sit well with me.

Cheerio.

2 hours ago, Noelie said:

This is my next post, ..... and my last.

Apparently my prior post was erased for whatever reason.

That's fine as long as I'm informed as to why, but I wasn't and that doesn't sit well with me.

Cheerio.

:dunno:

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official