Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

54 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Looking at this today it looks like Stavely has just gone round to the world's worst cunts and begged them for the money to do the deal she wanted to do 18 months ago.... If theres not a name for people like that we should invent one :cuppa:

i think it's a damn shame that lucy verasamy doesn't know all the world's worst cunts and wanted to buy us.

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Ah well. It was fun for a good 48 hours 

Long had that suspicion. Regularly see references to "wanting to sell to a party that can take the club forward". The fat fuck will clearly want a vested interest in a potentially booming club with worldwide exposure. He puts in no investment and reaps the benefits. We're royally fucked and he isn't going anywhere.

If I was the Saudi's I'd tell him to take the money, which is more than generous, for the entirety of the club, stadium, merch rights etc, or they'll walk away and spend millions on media and PR to let everyone know exactly what kind of greedy leech that he is. That is if these reports are true given they're from Russia Today, but you've got to admit they've got Ashley down pat if it is made up given the aforementioned debacle he created with Rangers, and the continued shitstorm of his ownership of Newcastle.

Edited by Polarboy

Honestly if that's the reason we are prevented from being the most evil but cunningly successful club in football history we should burn the fucking ground down and just sack the whole thing off. 

You win Mike. 

A story from Martin Samuel is out so you can be assured it's basically Ashley's hand up his arse when it comes to its contents. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7935917/SAMUEL-does-billionaire-Mohammed-Bin-Salman-need-fixer-buy-Newcastle.html

The PR wing of Fatley's is in full swing now. My optimism that anything will happen is quickly fading. He seriously asks why the Crown Prince would need a go between in Staveley. As if he's going to show up himself and go for pint with Ashley. What a fucking nonse. Here's a tip Martin, he didn't fucking hand a sack of cash over himself to the people he bought his yacht or artwork off either.

Edited by Polarboy

Imagine Prince Dollar meeting Ashley. They'd probably go to mad expense to make it dignified as fuck and then Ashley would turn up with a sainsburys bag full of papers wearing jeans that you literally can't buy anywhere as they're too ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

It's obvious why they'd use a fixer, the question of why they'd want minority shareholders seems valid enough to me

I think it's been said that the Saudi's giving out 20% is another way of softening the PR nightmare that them buying anything will bring. So they can trot out Staveley and or one of the Reuben brothers as the western face of their large majority ownership.

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official