Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

RTG is trying to convince itself that if this happens, the rivalry doesnt exist anymore. It changes everything, we're not the same club, so all the shoeings they get from us going forward won't count and history stopped :lol:

The fear is palpable.

Edited by Rayvin
  • Haha 6

"And the best day will come when someone buys it from him and runs it the way Newcastle should be run. The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that.  KEVIN KEEGAN 

• Like 2

This goes through and it makes Benitez one of the clubs most important figures ever. It was obvious that him coming here and talking the clubs potential up turned Stavely on probably those involved here. You have to bring him back as your first move

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, trooper said:

"And the best day will come when someone buys it from him and runs it the way Newcastle should be run. The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that.  KEVIN KEEGAN 

EVkEk0DWoAINbwT?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

So would people accept a stadium name change? Is this a difficult question to answer? or do people not have the balls to answer in case they upset their bum chums on here?

Joker Arthur Fleck GIF - Joker ArthurFleck JoaquinPhoenix ...

• Haha 2

On 1/27/2020 at 09:04, ewerk said:

Well the Knight Ryder has said there's a 'big possibility' of it happening and if there's anyone with the inside track on this then it's definitely him.

Well, well, well...

• Haha 4

When/if  this goes through I'm sure Keegan will be so happy for us. I'd luv it if they brought Rafa back, had Keegan as Dierector of Football. Even offer Shearer a job on the coaching staff. Obviously it'll never happen, having said that I never thought we'd see the back of Ashley 

• Like 1

That's fine, keep showing you are incapable / don't have the bottle to answer the question.

I wouldn't have Keegan back as he'd crumble under pressure like the first time. We need someone with a stronger mentality. Not sure about Shearer either.

Edited by t00nraider2

It'll be interesting to see what strategy they could take on that front. They'll have massive goodwill amongst the fans anyway, simply by virtue of having saved us from Ashley - they wouldn't need to pull out all the stops with Keegan and Rafa coming back (would those two even work together?)

One or the other maybe. Not sure Shearer would leave what he's doing either, but who knows.

2 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

That's fine, keep showing you are incapable / don't have the bottle to answer the question.

I wouldn't have Keegan back as he'd crumble under pressure like the first time. We need someone with a stronger mentality. Not sure about Shearer either.

GIF Archives - Hunted News Feed

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

Fuck off. And when you have fucked off, please fuck off again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

"There is no mention of any Saudi participation in the latest Companies House documents, the involvement of Britain's billionaire Reuben brothers, David and Simon, has been recorded.

"The latest documents at Companies House gave no mention of the Saudi Public Investment Fund (PIF)."

A couple of things from The Chronic no mention of Saudi investment Fund I'm puzzled.:huh:

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

If Rafa wasn’t so married to coaching, he’d be a fantastic Director of Football. Would get the facilities and scouting network bang up to scratch.

I think we are still his project & I'm sure we'd be seen as unfinished business.

15 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

GIF by Giphy QA

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

Here!

You!

Aye, you!

Fuck off!

IMG_f73f26.jpg

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Here!

You!

Aye, you!

Fuck off!

IMG_f73f26.jpg

Gene’s looking well. :lol:

• Haha 5

Imagine SJP is going to be mental again. So many happy smiling faces. The ground full again the massive flag in the Gallowgate. No SD signs & no Ashley, Charnley, or Bruce in sight. It'll be fantastic 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, trooper said:

Imagine SJP is going to be mental again. So many happy smiling faces. The ground full again the massive flag in the Gallowgate. No SD signs & no Ashley, Charnley, or Bruce in sight. It'll be fantastic 

Sounds good, do you reckon the new owners  ( still won't believe it until the horrible sports direct signs are gone ) will get rid of bruce asap ? 

Just now, Tdansmith said:

Sounds good, do you reckon the new owners  ( still won't believe it until the horrible sports direct signs are gone ) will get rid of bruce asap ? 

Would you keep him? :lol:

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official