Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Would you keep him? :lol:

Fuck sake no, sooner he's gone the better. I just wonder if the new owners feel the same way.

It would be class if they sacked the fat cabbage and brought Rafa back.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Fuck sake no, sooner he's gone the better. I just wonder if the new owners feel the same way.

It would be class if they sacked the fat cabbage and brought Rafa back.

I’ll be honest, I don’t really feel any great animosity towards Bruce, unlike Pardew or Kinnear etc. 

If, and it’s still very much an if, this happens, I’ll wish him well in his next relegation fight. :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, t00nraider2 said:

So would people accept a stadium name change? Is this a difficult question to answer? or do people not have the balls to answer in case they upset their bum chums on here?

You must be gutted. Good. You sad cunt 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Jaysus... 1

3 hours ago, Rayvin said:

RTG is trying to convince itself that if this happens, the rivalry doesnt exist anymore. It changes everything, we're not the same club, so all the shoeings they get from us going forward won't count and history stopped :lol:

The fear is palpable.

Why are they even worrying about that? They’re 2 divisions below us and show absolutely no signs of rectifying that anytime soon. It’ll not be long until they start thinking since this happened to us it’ll happen to them as well. Like Monkey Fist says, this is going to completely demolish them :lol: the 6 in a row craic is aging worse than milk that’s sat in the sun for a month. 

I agree with what ewerk said in response to the worry this might not be a Man City moment btw. I would also add that since they have a real dislike/rivalry of the UAE and Qatar I can’t see them wanting to sit back and watch sides owned by these rivals like Man City and PSG outdo a side they own. I also think Man City had/maybe still has other investors that own a percentage of the club besides the Abu Dhabi group, if that’s a reference point we are going to use for this takeover. Again agree with ewerks point regarding having the Rueben brothers experience of the area for their expanded investment, with Staveleys percentage being her demand for helping broker the deal since she missed out on getting an investment in Man City and watched their value skyrocket. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 3

59 minutes ago, Howay said:

Why are they even worrying about that? They’re 2 divisions below us and show absolutely no signs of rectifying that anytime soon. It’ll not be long until they start thinking since this happened to us it’ll happen to them as well. Like Monkey Fist says, this is going to completely demolish them :lol: the 6 in a row craic is aging worse than milk that’s sat in the sun for a month. 

I agree with what ewerk said in response to the worry this might not be a Man City moment btw. I would also add that since they have a real dislike/rivalry of the UAE and Qatar I can’t see them wanting to sit back and watch sides owned by them like Man City and PSG outdo a side they own. I also think Man City had/maybe still has other investors that own a percentage of the club besides the Abu Dhabi group, if that’s a reference point we are going to use for this takeover. Again agree with ewerks point regarding having the Rueben brothers experience of the area for their expanded investment, with Staveleys percentage being her demand for helping broker the deal since she missed out on getting an investment in Man City and watched their value skyrocket. 

Nice, that's filled me with a bit of optimism indeed.

• Like 1

what is there to be pessimistic about? you just need to look past the new owners' penchant for stoning, persecuting religious minorities, executing peaceful activists, murdering journalists and oppressing women. 

we are about to become the wealthiest club in the world. 

• Haha 5

Thought I’d take a look at the mackems insanity. There’s a bloke screaming that no players would want to come to Newcastle while jamming his fingers in his ears, then there’s also this bloke:

14B76EC3-1EA6-4B8C-B142-92B5B23DA345.jpeg

:lol: They really are an utterly pathetic fan base. I look forward to the mental gymnastics and delusion to come as it sinks in that NUFC are set to become the richest club in the world while Sunderland are a third tier side owned by a bloke with a net worth lower than NUFC first teamers. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

He was outed as a "mag" when I was over there. I think he's one of ours tbh. Not sure what he's doing though.

My hope would be that he’s trolling them but I’m not giving that much credit to someone that spends that much time on a mackem forum. 

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:
Can you imagine the fucking pandemonium if we bought them as a feeder club.  

That would be like feeding your prized stallion mad cows diseased brain matter mixed with a bit of covid.

• Haha 2

:lol: It’s highly likely they’d be ran a million miles better if something like that did happen. I’m more than happy for the two carpet baggers to remain in charge all while the mackems day dream that someone is going to randomly come out of nowhere to buy a League One side and invest a fortune in them. 

• Haha 1

They'll get bought eventually but it's never going to be like this. I'm still unsure if this is going to really happen, but it is probably the last gig in town in terms of sovereign wealth funds buying up football clubs. They'll get bought out by some low rent Ashley figure and I doubt they'll even really be able to enjoy it after all the attention this creates.

If it goes through, the press will be all over it - especially given the dearth of anything else to write about - and then we're going to be back to the complaints about the "magedia" and how unfair everything is.

Maybe the Reubens are the front men for the mysterious cabal of tyneside businessmen. It'll be interesting to see a re-run of the old classics.

Edited by Rayvin

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official