Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

5 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Will it be a difficult moral dilemma for those who plan a return to SJP? 

Should it  be? 

Why would it? If he's gone then that's all there is to it? 

• Like 1

Went onto a Man City forum to see what they were saying. A good few seem to really dislike us, more seem to have a hatred of Liverpool and Man Utd so said they looked forward to us being a further challenger. Then it switched to FFP discussion where someone said:

“A change of ownership allows a new owner to agree a managed plan for investment with UEFA without needing to meet the break-even requirement.”

Which could help the new owners when coupled with a relaxing of FFP due to COVID-19. 

They are excited about us becoming the media’s new target regarding ownership though, they see it as they inherited that from Chelsea, so now they will pass it onto us and hope we become the target of ire for UEFA and the press. 

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

This is so funny. 

“Nobody cares” so he’s not wound up or anything.

:lol::lol: Class that. Alex is right they absolutely love Mike Ashley, if this goes through maybe we should all immediately pivot and say we all love him as he sold us to this lot, they won’t know what to think or do. Typical mackem insight as well “it’s all going to go tits up” is their response to everything, I seem to remember the relegation we had was the end of everything, how fucking wrong they were eh. Enjoy League One you bunch of doylems, it’s funny he brought debt into it when the club he supports shouldn’t exist now if not for the fact their previous owner literally absolved them of all the debt they’d accrued before handing them to the bing bong twins who have immediately plunged them massively into debt. Still, they get to watch Will Grigg play. 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Howay said:

Went onto a Man City forum to see what they were saying. A good few seem to really dislike us, more seem to have a hatred of Liverpool and Man Utd so said they looked forward to us being a further challenger. Then it switched to FFP discussion where someone said:

“A change of ownership allows a new owner to agree a managed plan for investment with UEFA without needing to meet the break-even requirement.”

Which could help the new owners when coupled with a relaxing of FFP due to COVID-19. 

They are excited about us becoming the media’s new target regarding ownership though, they see it as they inherited that from Chelsea, so now they will pass it onto us and hope we become the target of ire for UEFA and the press. 

Have Citeh really gotten that much criticism with regard to UAE's human rights record? I can't say I've ever seen that much, at least coming from the sports pages. It seems like we've already gotten a lot given we haven't even been bloody sold yet.

3 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Have Citeh really gotten that much criticism with regard to UAE's human rights record? I can't say I've ever seen that much, at least coming from the sports pages. It seems like we've already gotten a lot given we haven't even been bloody sold yet.

Can’t say I’ve noticed, I suppose you’re more likely to notice and pay attention to it when it’s about your club, they seem to think it’s been a lot. I agree we are getting it early though. 

• Like 1

I live in Manchester and work with loads of city fans. They don’t hate us in general, they think little of us. They have a regional rival like we do.

They have though had the time of their lives since been bought and after years of utter shite. If the deal goes through and we get half of what city have had we would be buzzing, and not just for the football team. City redeveloped a large part of east Manchester and it’s unrecognisable. One of the best grounds I’ve been to too.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Alex said:

You must be gutted. Good. You sad cunt 

No just think it would be a good opportunity to make money and frustrated it wasn't done years ago as money from it could have gotton us an extra Maxi, Robert or Shearer etc.

Just now, t00nraider2 said:

No just think it would be a good opportunity to make money and frustrated it wasn't done years ago as money from it could have gotton us an extra Maxi, Robert or Shearer etc.

giphy.gif

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, t00nraider2 said:

Fuck Off.

• Haha 8

4 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

sherlock+and+watson+laughing.gif

• Haha 6
  • Jaysus... 1

8 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

Agree. Was absolutely nonsense to name the new ground simply Stadium of light instead of making the most of it.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, strawb said:

I live in Manchester and work with loads of city fans. They don’t hate us in general, they think little of us. They have a regional rival like we do.

They have though had the time of their lives since been bought and after years of utter shite. If the deal goes through and we get half of what city have had we would be buzzing, and not just for the football team. City redeveloped a large part of east Manchester and it’s unrecognisable. One of the best grounds I’ve been to too.

I think the latter point is just as exciting as the football side of things. We will likely see a lot of rejuvenation, which would create more jobs and there’s then potential for things to improve from there. Very exciting. 

42 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Apparently some more paperwork linked to the consortium has been uploaded to the companies house website. It represents the Saudi's part in all this. https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/further-companies-house-activity-linked-18097793

Didn’t take long for people to get onto the bloke mention in the articles wikipedia :lol: 

B0ADD601-BD2E-4D6B-8D19-0EA1A73956FC.jpeg

In seriousness it’s amazing to read the professional way everything is being set up with this from what it seems. This is going to be a massive difference to the absolute whopper we’ve had as owner for the last 13 years. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 6

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official