Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

35 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Agree. Was absolutely nonsense to name the new ground simply Stadium of light instead of making the most of it.

Good point. If they'd named it, they may still be a Premier league team. Glad you understand the opportunity it could bring.

24 minutes ago, Howay said:

Didn’t take long for people to get onto the bloke mention in the articles wikipedia :lol: 

B0ADD601-BD2E-4D6B-8D19-0EA1A73956FC.jpeg

In seriousness it’s amazing to read the professional way everything is being set up with this from what it seems. This is going to be a massive difference to the absolute whopper we’ve had as owner for the last 13 years. 

Richard Keys?

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Surly if all this shit is going on with companies House stuff must be there?what happenes if they do all this and the. Premier league say no. 

They get invited to the Saudi embassy to ‘talk it over’.

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Surly if all this shit is going on with companies House stuff must be there?what happenes if they do all this and the. Premier league say no. 

2 hopes of the PL turning down Saudi investment. The more megastars the Saudi’s bring to the PL, the more money they can sell the tv rights for.

also...

473C826A-1368-44FB-99AD-B494E56DE466.jpeg

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

I'd like to know for sure sooner than later obviously, but how nice would it be if the lockdown being lifted coincided with the official announcement of the club sale.

I bet its this weekend just to piss us off even more :lol:

• Like 1

I think anybody who pays any attention to media critics is mental. The pundits love to slag off NUFC, trolling out the same old lazy cliches about unrealistic expectations and what a great owner Mike is etc etc. It’s nailed on they’ll bang on about the negatives because they feel the need to put us in our place, and even more than that, they love to see our fans being downtrodden and downcast. I think its something that dates back to the Keegan days and having ‘ideas above our station’.

Well fuck them, I hope this happens and they choke on the tidal wave of Saudi money. I couldn’t care less what the likes of Merse, Dennis, Tommo, Rio or Hippo Head think about it, they’re just whiney wind and piss merchants.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, t00nraider2 said:

No just think it would be a good opportunity to make money and frustrated it wasn't done years ago as money from it could have gotton us an extra Maxi, Robert or Shearer etc.

19 Ridiculous Nicolas Cage GIFs to Celebrate His Birthday | E ...

• Jaysus... 1

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official