Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

Yeah he's a Sunderland supporter, generally talks a bit of sense except when Sunderland and/or Newcastle are involved. The poor sod, there's probably a clinical name for that delusional level of selective logic.

Making it sound like he is giving up on supporting Newcastle because of potential new owners.... to answer his question yes, he's definitely weird.

Edited by OTF
  • Like 1

I guess almost everyone is selectively moral. I suppose the difference is some people accept it’s virtually impossible to live in western society and not be. You can still have misgivings about things and realise there’s fuck all you can do about it. Then on the flip side there’s a bunch of sanctimonious hypocrites who are essentially just using this as a front for their displeasure at us having an owner with money to burn. They’re bankrolling the House of Saud and others of equally dubious morals every time they go to the petrol pump 

• Like 5

Wonder if we should listen to glendenning (mackem) Delaney (hypocrite) Samuel (patsy) and the like.

Or this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQz4z34QtuEA6N9yhdby4l

When it comes down to it, there's fuck all moral high ground in football, but fucking hell we might actually have something to fall in love with on the pitch again. 

• Like 6

Just now, thebrokendoll said:

I hope our wonderful new owners execute ashley.

I don't think that is very fair tbh, i don't want him just executed.

He should be well and truly tortured and humiliated first.  

Surely if there is anyone to be criticised here it is Ashley for choosing to hand the reins to the Saudis? Has there been any such article?  

Edited by trophyshy
  • Like 6

Mind, there's going to be a real dearth of journalism and punditry on the 2022 World Cup when they all boycott it on the same moral grounds.

(They will be doing that, right?) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I think the fact that this has happened during lockdown with fuck all else happening in the world means we’re probably going to come in for an awful lot of moral judgements.

Edited by ewerk

29 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Mind, there's going to be a real dearth of journalism and punditry on the 2022 World Cup when they all boycott it on the same moral grounds.

(They will be doing that, right?) 

Of course they will. Same goes for all the fans complaining. Just like they did in 2018. 

8 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I think the fact that this has happened during lockdown with fuck all else happening in the world means we’re probably going to come in for an awful lot of moral judgements.

Unlike the UK government 

Notice how it's the top 6 now? 

Used to be the top 4 when the PL started  then they were forced to include Man City and maybe us when we were good and Liverpool were shit then Tottenham. They're now in denial about Leicester. 

Also it gets extended whenever Man Utd finish lower. 

Doesn't enter their tiny brains that having 8 or 10 genuinely good teams would make it a lot more interesting. 

• Like 3

I'm sorry like but that's utter fucking tripe from Glendenning. Working for a business owned by Saudis and therefore being paid by them is entirely comparable to supporting a club owned by them. No one who gets paid by the Saudis is in any "moral" position to say shit to us. Fucking losers man.

No one who votes for any government that sells weapons to the Saudis is in any moral position to say shit to us either, so there goes half the country. I vaguely suspect new Labour might have done it too in which case that's the other half of the country also.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, NJS said:

Used to be the top 4 when the PL started  then they were forced to include Man City and maybe us when we were good and Liverpool were shit then Tottenham. They're now in denial about Leicester. 

Doesn't enter their tiny brains that having 8 or 10 genuinely good teams would make it a lot more interesting. 

That's a lot of fingers for some of them to count.

Plus the more top rated teams you have the harder it becomes for them to be biased towards them all.

1 hour ago, NJS said:

It would be so nice pissing on everybody’s parade and actually being properly good :lol: 

Imagine that. Turning up to their media darlings and battering them with thousands of pissed geordies taking the piss.

• Haha 1

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official