Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

Delaney now thinks because we are excited to be rid of Ashley and see some investment in we are now going to be “weaponised” by the Saudis to attack anyone who attacks them. The point they continue to miss is that we just don’t want to see the fan base vilified unnecessarily for this. I’m fine with Amnesty writing to the PL, and I do agree with a lot of their points, but it also has to be aimed at society as a whole not just the purchase of NUFC. This drawing weird lines in the sand is the bit that’s not acceptable tbh. There’s also the argument that shutting them out completely does nothing but push them away from the west and into being potentially worse, I think that’s what makes the issue more complex than Delaney and co give it credence. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Tom said:

Henceforth anyone insulting our glorious leader, the great Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud is getting a clip round the ear.

:lol:

I just personally think they’re all being racist. 

5 minutes ago, Howay said:

Delaney now thinks because we are excited to be rid of Ashley and see some investment in we are now going to be “weaponised” by the Saudis to attack anyone who attacks them. The point they continue to miss is that we just don’t want to see the fan base vilified unnecessarily for this. I’m fine with Amnesty writing to the PL, and I do agree with a lot of their points, but it also has to be aimed at society as a whole not just the purchase of NUFC. This drawing weird lines in the sand is the bit that’s not acceptable tbh. There’s also the argument that shutting them out completely does nothing but push them away from the west and into being potentially worse, I think that’s what makes the issue more complex than Delaney and co give it credence. 

This purchase will not change my opinion of Saudi Arabia as a despotic, tyrannical regime of hypocritical fuckheads, in the slightest.

But I am going to underline to any and all comers that we live in a country that is so wedded to free marketeering that we -allowed- a despotic, tyrannical regime of hypocritical fuckheads to take over a football club because that's what the free market means.

• Like 2

I’ve decided I couldn’t give a fuck if it goes through or not...I’d rather not be owned by Saudis but the fewm  & rank hypocrisy from the mackems, football media & entitled cunts from other clubs is frankly too delicious and hilarious for me to want it to stop....and there’s not way on gods great earth the Premier League are stopping this, no money is too dirty for those grasping cunts :)

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I’ve decided I couldn’t give a fuck if it goes through or not...I’d rather not be owned by Saudis but the fewm  & rank hypocrisy from the mackems, football media & entitled cunts from other clubs is frankly too delicious and hilarious for me to want it to stop....and there’s not way on gods great earth the Premier League are stopping this, no money is too dirty for those grasping cunts :)

Agreed. They’re horrible cunts, ones I would want nothing to do with football, but in the same way I don’t want leeching cunts like Ashley involved in football neither. I’d prefer an ownership structure more similar to what we see in Germany, but it’s not going to happen and we are where we are. I look forward to the old guards heads imploding when younger journos/presenters start to refer to us as “United” :lol: 

• Haha 3

Just now, ewerk said:

He’s got a point, look at how we defended Sports Direct to the hilt.

:lol: It’s also great to know that we had the full backing of the media when we did attack SD and their practices, so we will all be emboldened to take a stand again.  

11 minutes ago, Howay said:

Completely agree with all this especially the bit in bold. Delaney is getting uppity because of dicks on Twitter have camels or Arab headdresses in their profile pics, not realising they’re just doing it to wind the likes of him up. He’s confusing twitter with our entire support which is always a mistake. 

• Like 4

Well, for my part I have to agree that I got enlightened and am all for the violation of human rights and the suppressing of the press in exchange for a striker who can hit the target. Human rights are so overrated.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

When I’m there, I’ll lodge a complaint about Cacapa as well.

Cacapa indirectly stopped Sima posting on here. On that basis, he was worth it 

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official