Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

3 hours ago, t00nraider2 said:

More piracy issue than human rights as they can't get paid their worth due to it.

Shush, adults are talking

Edited by Alex
  • Jaysus... 1

Just now, Rayvin said:

I mean, was he exiled or does he just feel more at home on their message boards?

Well the latter’s definitely true, because he’s weird as fuck, but he couldn’t stand being wrong and got the absolute piss ripped out of him not too long after claiming Cacapa was comfortably the best defender he’d seen at Newcastle including Woodgate. Think along the lines of  @ChezGiven / Pardew 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anyone who occasionally enjoys Squire's cartoons might want to have a look at his latest one? He highlights cartoon pictures of Milburn/Keegan scoring goals with captions of human rights violations but unfortunately seems to infer we now should abandon following the club as we never had much joy out of it anyway? I'm not linking it, he can fuck off. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Cacapa was really good for Lyon iirc :lol: we always had a knack for making good defenders look shite though 

He did playing as a sweeper. But I’ve got more pace now than he had when we signed him 

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Henceforth anyone insulting our glorious leader, the great Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud is getting a clip round the ear.

:lol:
Can we just call him Big Mo from here on in, it’s a proper mouthful that. 

17 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Anyone who occasionally enjoys Squire's cartoons might want to have a look at his latest one? He highlights cartoon pictures of Milburn/Keegan scoring goals with captions of human rights violations but unfortunately seems to infer we now should abandon following the club as we never had much joy out of it anyway? I'm not linking it, he can fuck off. 

It’s all well and good telling us to do this, along with all the fans of other clubs pushing back on Newcastle fans saying things like “well if Burnley got bought by the Saudis that would really test my support of the club” (they’re then all denying any of this is a dig at NUFC fans, even though what’s their message otherwise? They’re clearly implying they look down on those that don’t simply turn their back on NUFC). I look forward to them all stopping watching any tournaments to do with FIFA in future, and to the ones that say that’s no comparison they’re speaking out their arse. 

His point that basically we’ve been shit for yonks so we may as well sack it off is absolutely pathetic and undermines his entire narrative as well, if this were Manchester United would he have said it’s fine since they have enjoyed watching recently? 

So his overall answer is NUFC fans just don’t get to support a football club anymore :lol: phenomenal that. So how does he square the circle that when this lot start buying players from other clubs their clubs are then taking money from these people and furthering their own clubs ambitions? Or do they then have to stop supporting their clubs as well? 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

I wonder who the Newcastle United fan it was who gave him a good kicking all those years ago ? 

It's the only thing that would explain his constant wind up and hate towards  NUFC fans.

Howay who was it  ? 

I wish to god it'd been me.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Howay said:

It’s all well and good telling us to do this, along with all the fans of other clubs pushing back on Newcastle fans saying things like “well if Burnley got bought by the Saudis that would really test my support of the club” (they’re then all denying any of this is a dig at NUFC fans, even though what’s their message otherwise? They’re clearly implying they look down on those that don’t simply turn their back on NUFC). I look forward to them all stopping watching any tournaments to do with FIFA in future, and to the ones that say that’s no comparison they’re speaking out their arse. 

His point that basically we’ve been shit for yonks so we may as well sack it off is absolutely pathetic and undermines his entire narrative as well, if this were Manchester United would he have said it’s fine since they have enjoyed watching recently? 

So his overall answer is NUFC fans just don’t get to support a football club anymore :lol: phenomenal that. So how does he square the circle that when this lot start buying players from other clubs their clubs are then taking money from these people and furthering their own clubs ambitions? Or do they then have to stop supporting their clubs as well? 

Clearly the only morally correct response to this is to disband football altogether. Any team or club that legitimises the Saudi Royal Family by playing against us or operating in the same hierarchical league structure as we do is in effect legitimising the whole enterprise, to a greater extent I would argue than the fans are. I mean the club could continue to operate without the backing of the fans, but couldn't operate without the engagement of the rest of the football community.

Edited by Rayvin
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Gary Oldman, good actor bloke? 
Which old cockney bint are we talking here, I’m not what you’d call an avid viewer of the Misery. 

She was Honky Mum in Honky Sausages. Probably her finest work tbh.

• Haha 1

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official