Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

There was another plan to turn the pitch through 90 degrees, making the East and West Stands the goal ends. 
Not ideal, but it minimised the effect of the restrictions on the ground capacity. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

The harridan who ran that, I forget her name, is probably dead or mental now- might be worth another pop at it? :lol:
Also, I’m sure our new overlords have many more “methods” at their disposal to dispense with dissenters. 

Dolly Potter. There was a poster on here who was really fucking weird a while back that adopted her name. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alex said:

It’s problematic where the East Stand is because Leazes Terrace is a grade 1 listed building. But I don’t think there’s anything insurmountable at the Gallowgate  /Strawberry Place end of the ground 

The Strawberry Place development has some complex stuff around the metro.  But expansion for the ground shouldn't have an impact on that.  as the development is all piled foundations there's a lot of coordination for that.

• Like 1

Let’s not forget that silly money allows for silly solutions- we can’t build any higher on the East Stand, but have a potential footprint on the other sides for expansion. 
So, we sink the pitch. 

Can’t build up, so build down. 

( it’d take a bit of time, so we buy the mackems for small change, hoy a few thousand extra seats on for a season and play there- once we’re finished with it, we can raze it to the ground) :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

The harridan who ran that, I forget her name, is probably dead or mental now- might be worth another pop at it? :lol:
Also, I’m sure our new overlords have many more “methods” at their disposal to dispense with dissenters. 

https://funeral-notices.co.uk/North+East-Tyne+and+Wear-Newcastle+upon+Tyne/death-notices/notice/potter/4756905

Only recently, by the looks of it.

The Aramco Dolly Potter Memorial Park in the shadow of a 100,000-seater SJP would seem a fitting tribute.

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Man0nf1r3 said:

Slightly off current topic but how would you guys feel about a change to the badge? This seems to be a thing with teams who have had new money i.e. City, Juve, PSG etc

It’s probably due a change to be honest, it’s been a while...

12 minutes ago, Man0nf1r3 said:

Slightly off current topic but how would you guys feel about a change to the badge? This seems to be a thing with teams who have had new money i.e. City, Juve, PSG etc

Fuck Off.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Man0nf1r3 said:

Slightly off current topic :D

hahahaha you sad mackem bastard

btw is Will Grigg still on fire 

21 minutes ago, Tom said:

It’s probably due a change to be honest, it’s been a while...

32 years, I've always liked the 76-83 one.

Just now, Dougle said:

But fair.

Not really, we've had different badges before and the premise is right, those clubs have changed their crests.

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

Not really, we've had different badges before and the premise is right, those clubs have changed their crests.

It was a joke man you bellend....

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I think Dougle has just sniffed out a mackem

• Thanks 1

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official