Newcastle United: Mike Ashley puts Premier League club up for sale

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've spent many a workday researching CHAPS.

I don’t know Callum.  But you weren’t arsed when it came to your own website (https://realcombatmedia.com), with its in depth coverage of Joshua vs Ruiz II so why are you arsed now? Fuck off

I think it's fair to say that the journalists aren't winning hearts and minds from our lot on this.   We're going to have a club-wide siege mentality at this rate. As Strawb says, thick skin

Posted Images

13 hours ago, NJS said:

Mellon Collie is too indulgent and long with brief highlights whereas Siamese Dream is a musical masterpiece and very strong contender for the best album ever made.

Yeah but.... 1979 B) And I prefer the artwork for the MCATIS t-shirt over the uninspired red star and band name for the Siamese Dream t-shirt. But agreed on Siamese Dream being a more coherent, less indulgent album.

Edited by Polarboy
58 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Sounds like one of those very annoying peloton  adds :D

That’s me!  Can’t believe you’ve outed me with such little evidence. Would you like a discounted season pass? 

7 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

That’s me!  Can’t believe you’ve outed me with such little evidence. Would you like a discounted season pass? 

You are a bonny looking fit lass tbf

16 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

Crushed it! 

I’m going to wash my mouth out. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Howay said:

Not sure if what NUFC 360 says is true, but the blokes feed is all NUFC tonight which could mean something if it really is MBS’s brother. 

Is that Turki on wry?

I’ll get me coat

• Haha 2