Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

2 hours ago, Tom said:

I know lads who’ll listen to it even though they’re fully aware that the presenters game is to create a controversy and get people phoning in. (£)

"Man United fan Terry from County Down on after the news and he thinks Klopp is a fraud, Van dijk isn't as good as Phil Jones and all Scousers are cunts, call in to give us your thoughts on 08717 2..."

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, The Fish said:

"Man United fan Terry from County Down on after the news and he thinks Klopp is a fraud, Van dijk isn't as good as Phil Jones and all Scousers are cunts, call in to give us your thoughts on 08717 2..."

Terry is spot on though! Scousers are cunts!

• Haha 2

I never realised Jamie Ohara was such a good player until he told everyone on Talksport this morning, one of his teachers told him to stick in at his school work in case the football thing didn't work out.

He got her back by driving past the school in his white Bentley...........prick.

24 minutes ago, Carl said:

I never realised Jamie Ohara was such a good player until he told everyone on Talksport this morning, one of his teachers told him to stick in at his school work in case the football thing didn't work out.

He got her back by driving past the school in his white Bentley...........prick.

He’s the player/manager of Billericay ffs.

Without getting all “Give nurses footballers wages” it is scandalous sometimes when you see relatively poor footballers with money to absolutely piss away. It just pulls you further away from the game 

I once seen Craig Gardener going into the Tesco at Durham North Road, he’d basically ditched his car in the middle of the road - where he shouldn’t have his car anyway. 

It was a slime green Lamborghini. 

“Success” 

I think the initial consolation was the sheer lack of taste & the pointlessness of the car. :lol: 

Most people would barely get the clutch up before they landed in a hedge. 

A minging car with a Tesco bag full of crisps or some shite on the passenger seat.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

I think the initial consolation was the sheer lack of taste & the pointlessness of the car. :lol: 

Most people would barely get the clutch up before they landed in a hedge. 

A minging car with a Tesco bag full of crisps or some shite on the passenger seat.

I didn't think rich people ate crisps, unless it was those posh crisps with strange flavours like, "himalayan crystal sea salt "crisps that cost 5 times more than your normal canny bag of tudor

2 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

I didn't think rich people ate crisps, unless it was those posh crisps with strange flavours like, "himalayan crystal sea salt "crisps that cost 5 times more than your normal canny bag of tudor

I think you’ll find it’s Himalayan rock salt ;)

• Haha 6

Just now, Tdansmith said:

You're a posh crisp lover aren't you  :D

I’m more of a prawn cocktail crisp sandwich bloke tbh. I just happen to know K2 is a canny fucking hike to the nearest beach ;)

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

I’m not even sure really. I’ve never really been in that situation.

Paid £3 for some veggie crisps at M&S in Oxford station but that’s about my level of adventure. 

From the first bite to the last I was longing for the din & gloom of the coal mine. 

• Haha 4

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official