Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

3 minutes ago, Wardi said:

The Daily Mail story about the curry meeting shows Ashley wearing a crisp white shirt.  Poor choice of shirt colour for a curry IMHO, schoolboy error in fact.

I think you underestimate his years of experience and total indifference to how he looks.

Richard Desmond

Ashley

Steve Wraith 

This Stavely wife keeps some awful fuckin company mind :cuppa:

Someone on Twitter said that Desmond and Stavely attended a Bell Pottinger party together . Is it ok to be against her before we're sold? Is that unreasonable?.. :unsure:

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Richard Desmond

Ashley

Steve Wraith 

This Stavely wife keeps some awful fuckin company mind :cuppa:

Someone on Twitter said that Desmond and Stavely attended a Bell Pottinger party together . Is it ok to be against her before we're sold? Is that unreasonable?.. :unsure:

Not going to be a high number of nice people at that level of business. You have to at least be a bit of a cunt.

30 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Are we celebrating the fact that they had dinner then? Not sure that's any indication she's going to stump up another £50m...

We're celebrating the fact that having a meal together at least shows this isn't an acrimonious negotiation and suggests progress is being made. Caulkin's tweets support that. 

Just now, The Fish said:

We're celebrating the fact that having a meal together at least shows this isn't an acrimonious negotiation and suggests progress is being made. Caulkin's tweets support that. 

People at this level take any excuse to wine and dine on company money, don't read too much into it :lol:

Just now, Rayvin said:

People at this level take any excuse to wine and dine on company money, don't read too much into it :lol:

"at this level"? fucking hell mate I do that and I think it's safe to say I am not at Staveley's professional level.

Sexinesswise, we're about par though.

7 minutes ago, The Fish said:

"at this level"? fucking hell mate I do that and I think it's safe to say I am not at Staveley's professional level.

Sexinesswise, we're about par though.

Well there you go then. Don't read too much into it is all I'm saying.

Just now, Rayvin said:

Well there you go then. Don't read too much into it is all I'm saying.

To be honest I pay more attention to Caulkin's reaction, than I do to a photo of Ashley and Staveley.

16 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

All Caulkin knows is that they had dinner. Which is the same as us :lol:

That's not all he knows. And you know it.

Y'know?

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official