Newcastle United: Mike Ashley puts Premier League club up for sale

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've spent many a workday researching CHAPS.

I don’t know Callum.  But you weren’t arsed when it came to your own website (https://realcombatmedia.com), with its in depth coverage of Joshua vs Ruiz II so why are you arsed now? Fuck off

Dorty bastards.

Posted Images

There's been some CCTV from the restaurant leaked by someone who works there called Hope. Unfortunately the camera's largely missed Ashley and Staveley and looks like it's more focused on the table adjacent to them. If you listen carefully you can still hear the odd laughter/chat in the background which might be the 'takeover talks'. Make of it what you will......

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

There's been some CCTV from the restaurant leaked by someone who works there called Hope. Unfortunately the camera's largely missed Ashley and Staveley and looks like it's more focused on the table adjacent to them. If you listen carefully you can still hear the odd laughter/chat in the background which might be the 'takeover talks'. Make of it what you will......

Hide contents

How, Sabu! :lol:

14 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

He's blatantly trying to buck her, nothing to do with a takeover.

Pretty ballsy move by Ashley to try it on with Stavers with his wife in the background.

Unless they're swingers? 

Just now, Anorthernsoul said:

This has got Eyes Wide Shut written all over it.

I pity the poor chump that picks Mike's Range Rover Fob from the bowl.

Beads of belly sweat pooling in the small of your back as he tries to thumb in a softy.

17 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I pity the poor chump that picks Mike's Range Rover Fob from the bowl.

Beads of belly sweat pooling in the small of your back as he tries to thumb in a softy.

Oh FFS !  I actually made that picture in my head you cruel git.

now i feel a bit sick, tonight's curry may be cancelled. 

Thanks a fucking bunch :mad:

The Mail:

‘Understand that no agreement was reached during their dinner at a curry house in Hampstead and the offer from Staveley and PCP Capital Partners remains at £250million.

Mike Ashley is holding out for £300m and has claimed that a rival bidder is prepared to pay £320m, although no details are known of the second party.

Another complicating factor is Newcastle’s performance on the pitch and the threat of relegation from the Premier League.

Benitez is desperate to reinforce a squad he believes was left short after the summer transfer window and has called on Ashley to invest, reminding him that a club heading for the Championship will not be as valuable to prospective buyers.’