Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

Shotley man, it's not the piss taking, it's the level of banter.  Everyone's welcome.  Just chill out and learn how to troll.  And as Alex said:

1 hour ago, Alex said:

"I know you are but what am I?"

There, saved you the bother.

1 hour ago, shotleyskunk said:

As with everything else in life that is your opinion. I'm 62, have been to more games following Newcastle than most on here.I dont need some spotty , male groomed , nintendo playing child to grief me about being a  Makem. Having played for the Toon at a pro level , i may have some insight into the club . and stories from way back when. Plus i have many friends/ colleagues who are still with many teams. Time to go i think, "I'm a mong who uses too many commas""I'm a mong who uses too many commas""I'm a mong who uses too many commas""I'm a mong who uses too many commas""I'm a mong who uses too many commas""I'm a mong who uses too many commas""I'm a mong who uses too many commas""I'm a mong who uses too many commas""I'm a mong who uses too many commas""I'm a mong who uses too many commas"

:lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ant said:

:lol: @ that comma replacement stuff that was a well spent 20seconds

anywayyyyyy

it is a bit but they're doing it deliberately now and I cringe when I see the posts , if it was toned down i'd not notice or care, but it was constant enough to get my attention

It would be harsh if he offered anything at all but so far his only contribution has been to piss everyone off.

Finish him.

Has he mentioned that he played for the club before or has he just pulled that one out of his arse for this occasion?

Think he mentioned being a pro previously, but that's the first I've seen of him being ex-Newcastle. Tbf though, not sure it makes a difference given how Jenas' opinions were being torn apart on here a few days back. This place calls bullshit for what it is, generally :lol:

5 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Has he mentioned that he played for the club before or has he just pulled that one out of his arse for this occasion?

He has stories as well mate also friends & colleges within different clubs its JFK isn't it :D

17 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

So this forum has actually banned an ex Newcastle United player ?

Can't be many "fan forums" done that.

No, because he wasn't one. Unless he's changed his name. You just want to thank your lucky stars you're not one of his parrots

1 minute ago, Tdansmith said:

Wow that was unbelievably funny.

I’ve got to be honest here, I really don’t trust your judgment on that particular subject 

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official