Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

16 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

:lol: Poor Graing. Sticks his head above the parapet for five minutes and gets a face full of elephant shit from this lunatic.

He’s got a hair trigger doesn’t he? :icon_lol:

• 2 weeks later...

couldn't be worse than ashley, could it? it's so brilliantly ridiculous, it'd be a laugh if nothing else. 

love the line about him being best mates with ronaldo  - he'd obviously persuade him to see out his days playing for us :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2018 at 02:10, Howmanheyman said:

If you spent about ten years trying to sell something and still own it after that time then you're not really that keen to sell it are you?

this is what troubles me, how certain can we be that he will actually sell the club? as soon as we are safe he better get the for sale sign on the lawn.

14 hours ago, tooner said:

this is what troubles me, how certain can we be that he will actually sell the club? as soon as we are safe he better get the for sale sign on the lawn.

It's like me announcing to the world I'm desperate to sell my house and want out but want almost double it's worth including every penny I've spent on it through the years including decoration, upkeep and furniture.

• Haha 1

Not to mention repairing to the huge hole you knocked through the floor for midnight raids on the fridge because you're a fat greedy bastard.

• Haha 2

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official