Three also rans

Spurtenbanger

Here's three I've often been caught strumming to. First off, snooker ref with gaps, Michaela Tabb. Lovely Scottish accent but that face... a tad too masculine? Then there's Siobhan Redmond. Another Scot with amazing red hair. Used to be great in her youth but a bit wrinkly now. She has bared the udders on tv and they are very odd. Finally, Sarah Lancashire. That chin. I can see it dripping with my spiff.

maxresdefault.jpg

siobhan.jpg

xQRSwZKH.jpg

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ant said:

i wanna delete it but i also don't to see what other shite spam it tries to post

If this is spam, sign me up! :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Never heard of her, tbh. Mind I'd never heard of this Weinstein knob, either. 

Who Michelle Forbes?

Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Hunger Games, to name but a few Michelle Forbes?

cd07f0196e2c1695b968ee95ff401446f8335a8d

200px-cainh.jpg

Michelle-Forbes-007.jpg

She's David Duchovny's wife in Kalifornia, which is what I remember her from (and Swimming with Sharks).

Anyway, I heard Michaela Tabb was having an affair with Steve Davis. Apparently on one occasion he said he wanted to do her from behind. She got into position but after nothing happened she turned around and asked what the problem was. Davis replied that he wasn't sure whether to go for the pink or the brown.

Taxi!