Shay's autobiography

TheGingerQuiff

He was some 'keeper like. Shame it ended the way it did, don't think he was given the kind of send off a player of his loyalty and stature deserved.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Fish said:

He was some 'keeper like. Shame it ended the way it did, don't think he was given the kind of send off a player of his loyalty and stature deserved.

Early signs of how much a cunt Ashley is tbh.

From what i've heard about him he loved the club and the area to the extent he wanted to live here once he'd finished his playing career with us. The way it was handled (and I've no reason to doubt he was telling the truth) tells you everything you need to know about the way Ashley was running things then and should act as a reminder to everyone that the day we're shot of him can't come soon enough

• Like 1

Counting down the minutes until CT bellyflops this thread with a link to a tweet tangentially referring a Breitbart report claiming that Shay is a deceitful leprechaun from off of a cereal packet.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, adios said:

Thought the stick some on here gave him after that move was a bit off.

Did he really get that much stick?

Sounds like most people on here were agreeing with what he claimed forced the move in the first place?

I was disappointed when he left as he was likely to break the all time appearance record which I felt he deserved and I was pleased I'd seen history in the making. 

There were times when I was genuinely surprised he let any goals in he was that good (though his box domination was lacking). 

Don't blame him at all for leaving though my twisted sense of humour did find it funny when Hart emerged and put a dampener on his career.