Newcastle vs Crystal Palace

LooneyToony

How many goals will Newcastle score?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Exactly the type of match we'd have definitely lost under past managers. Good to win in a game we were pretty fucking poor in.

BTW, Palace are a fucking appalling side if the ref had been in anyway un-biased they should have been down to at least 10 men (a few others could have had 2 bookings given how fucking liberal he was with the cards in any challenge our lot were involved in). No idea what the fuck Hodgsons tactics are, playing two wingers as the central strikers but both just break wide leaving no one in the middle :lol: fucking shambles, enjoy the championship you bunch of fucking no marks.

Edited by Howay

i thought our passing was quite sloppy compared to last week, from what i was able to see when my stream wasn't buffering. good three points though. as dangerous as palace looked at times, they didn't create much. 

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

i thought our passing was quite sloppy compared to last week, from what i was able to see when my stream wasn't buffering. good three points though. as dangerous as palace looked at times, they didn't create much. 

Did they have a shot on target?

I thought that curling effort from Townsend was in, mind.

That was absolutely dire stuff. And we've taken 3 points :D Feels so strange to be able to say that as a Newcastle fan. Almost as good as having an excellent defence, which gives you the chance to stay in games and snatch them away like this. Not going to be be able to repeat it many times this season if we play as shite as that again going forward, but we'll take it for now :nufc:

Give this man a bit of money for heaven's sake! He will win us a cup. 

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Our passing was hideous. We're not used to having more posession, which we somehiw managed to do despite constantly turning the ball over.

That loss is going to really hurt Palace who were no doubt hoping to gain some momentum from their upset victory over Chelsea.

See Parish is being a bitter little bitch we're only big in Newcastle. Fair enough I'm not arsed if we're big or not, the question is if we're a poxy little club what the fuck are Crystal Palace? 

He'll be feeling like Palace were the better side today, when in reality both teams were tragic today, the difference was we actually created a chance.

1 minute ago, aimaad22 said:

Who was that lad who went in full steam and shot the ball straight at Mitro right at the end? Manquillo I think? WTF was that?? :lol::lol:

:lol: Aye, I think it was.  I at least thought he'd taken out one of their players initially.

1 minute ago, aimaad22 said:

Who was that lad who went in full steam and shot the ball straight at Mitro right at the end? Manquillo I think? WTF was that?? :lol::lol:

Yeah Manquillo, he makes some puzzling decisions at times. It was an attempt at a park football time waster where the other team.has to jog off to collect the ball before play resumes. If it didn't hit Mitro it would have been over the fence and in someones back garden.

8 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

:lol: Thought Diame did an alright job when he came on tbh. Made a chance for himself and wasn't as sloppy as some of the others had been. Merino had a couple of sloppy moments after coming on but we'll overlook it.

Aye he did do canny, I might be being harsh :lol: . I wasn't meaning he was terrible just he makes everything look like hard work, his shot was a good one tbh and surprised a keeper as wank as Speroni got to it. I did laugh when Sakho kicked the ball off him twice like.

Edited by Howay