Burnley vs Newcastle

LooneyToony

How many goals will Burnley score?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Burnley vs Newcastle

Monday @ 4 pm EST  1 pm PST :razz:

I think Gayle is still injured?  There is no way Rafa is going to change the lineup much despite what some of us may think of Joselu's or Perez's play, will he?

When I think of Burnley there's no one that jumps out and scares me going into this match except for Chris Woods. He's a big boy but I think Lascelles or Lejuene can neutralize him. 

Not really sure about this one, but 1-0 to us.

I feel like this is not going to be a good game, neither team will be looking to impose themselves on the match all that much regarding possession or flair.

And as always, whenever Burnley and Newcastle play in Burnley circumstances conspire to stop me from going on.

3 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

Another tight game with us winning 1-0 and Burnley get a player sent off late on.

You should have a bet on that. ;) 

8 hours ago, adios said:

You should have a bet on that. ;) 

It's only a matter of time before someone gets sent off against us, it's been a while since it happened.  ( Stoke at home two seasons ago )  

1-0 to them.

They're a decent PL side, hard working, efficient. Like us and while we've the better manager, I just can't see our forward line scoring against their back line.

Unless Mitro plays B) 

0-0 I think, man for man I reckon we're a better side than they are but I can't quite see either forward line getting the better of their opposing defence.

If something does come from anywhere it will be our midfield managing to work a bit of space and getting a goal.