What are your regrets?

Park Life

Missing  a ferry from Russia to Finland and missing out on Christmas with my Finnish girlfriend at the time...(She went to study in America the year after that)...

Missing two interviews at the Foreign Office (known stepping stone to Bond activities)...

Getting stage fright at my RADA audition. :o

Not getting fit a lot sooner when I was living in places that would have been awesome for runsploring

Not knowing about the other gay in the village until 15 years after we left school

Not becoming a BTL slumlord in the glory days of 120% mortgages

Long hair

• Like 1

Had a friend like that from school and it was only about the 3rd or 4th time we were knocking about in clubs around Vauxhall that I realised he was gay. :lol:

Edited by Park Life

I'm on the brink of turning 32. But I'm making some rather significant changes in my life at the moment so I still feel like I have options open (until choices get made, I suppose).

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I'm on the brink of turning 32. But I'm making some rather significant changes in my life at the moment so I still feel like I have options open (until choices get made, I suppose).

Youve got years left. I was nearly 40 before I discovered taxi driving.