What are your regrets?

Park Life

5 hours ago, The Fish said:

Do you regret that time you walked past a pile of washing and didn't get a good nose full of gusset? 

I could have hopped past it without spraining my ankle you Southern, used to play basketball til my injury, fairy

On 02/11/2017 at 5:23 PM, Howmanheyman said:

:lol:

Me too with the wife before kids/marriage. The steam from the shite was thick in this one. All I remember was Paltrow and the scouser from bread who wrote it having smoke blown up his arse from the British media circuit before they realised it was a bit shit. Never seen or heard from him again. 

I think it was the height of Cool Britannia when anything from the arts and related to the UK was great, even when (as in this case) it patently wasn't. Bread was absolutely shite as well

16 hours ago, Meenzer said:

Going on The Fish's stag weekend.

Hide contents

(Mostly kidding!)

Thanks again for getting me back to the house safely. I'm not 100% sure I would have managed it on my own. 

14 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Thanks again for getting me back to the house safely. I'm not 100% sure I would have managed it on my own. 

No worries. Thanks for losing so badly at the races that my £3.50 profit looked like a decent day's work.