Newcastle vs Bournemouth

LooneyToony

How many goals will Newcastle score?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah, I thought there was something there potentially, particularly when you look at our lack of forward options but obviously Rafa thinks otherwise and that’s good enough for me. 

It's going to be a long frustrating season if this is the quality of football we'll continue to get.

They deserve the win. We are shit. 

Good thing is by the end of the season we'll be 7000% sure that there is nothing about Joselu that should result in him starting.

Well, the fact is we have a shit squad barely fit for purpose. We all knew that after the lack of investment in the summer. But this is another one that has narrowly gone against us when it could have been the other way around. Still, v annoying as on paper this is one you’d have fancied us to get at least a point from. Every game this season is going to be like this, I reckon. Dull football. Narrow defeats or wins. A long hard slog, without significant investment in January. 

Wow. That was utter rubbish. Completely deserved to lose that. 

I tell you what. Last couple of games we've been as bad footballing wise as Ive ever seen us. We've offered literally nothing. Not a single clear chance. Hanging on against fucking Bournemouth at home and deserved to lose by a couple of goals at least. 

Shelvey the only player who can hold his head up high really. I thnk Elliot is a shit keeper. Distribution is shit, and he's shit at collecting the ball from crosses/corners. 

Proper pissed after watching that. Championship team without a shadow of a doubt.

The game was there for the taking, lack of quality up front cost us.

I'm glad we have the points in the bag that we have.

We've lost to some pretty average teams this season, Huddersfield, Brighton, Burnley and now Bournemouth, a bit worrying that like.

Ritchie almost disappeared in the second half and there was very little attacking down the right.

The surprise dropping of Perez was a blessing, his induction in the second half accomplished nothing.

Murphy late on wasn't even a prayer, c'mon Rafa why not Mitro!!

Both keepers made some excellent saves but Elliott could do nothing about the goal, that was the back line's fault.

Shelvey was like a yo-yo, a mixture of brilliance and rubbish.

We all saw it but I will say, when you need an out ball and you're struggling then it's usually a plus to put on a fresh winger. I couldn't quite believe how bad Murphy was in his 8-10 mins. We regressed even more and the times he could've broke free or kept possession but gave it away was frightening.