Newcastle vs Bournemouth

LooneyToony

How many goals will Newcastle score?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 11/2/2017 at 3:58 PM, Dr Gloom said:

Can’t see mitro starting. It’ll be Gayle if anyone replaces boss jos 

Mitrovic should start this game, in my opinion.  Joeslu and Perez just don't work well together, and it's time to find what does work before it's too late.  Notwithstanding their good defensive work, this game against Bournemouth is the time to see out if we've got something that resembles an offensive threat outside our wingers and midfielders, no?

Mad to think we are having a decent season and have still managed to lose to Huddersfield, Brighton and Burnley 1-0. We'd be 2nd if we had won those. we probably would have won them if Ashley wasn't a tight cunt and we were relying on Perez/Joselu/Atsu to give us our cutting edge.

Shows you how much we've improved defensively though. The only game we lost by more than 1 goal was because we were playing with 10 men

Edited by Kid Dynamite

1 hour ago, Alex said:

But we're set up to counter attack and spoil against the better sides so it's not quite as simple as that 

More or less set up that way against every side. When we get more possession it's because the opposition are set up similarly.

7 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Every time I've seen Bournemouth this season, they've looked pretty ropey at the back so I'd hope that Joselu could get some joy against these and, at least, be able to fire off some chances.

I think Joselu's problem is that he doesn't get the service a loan striker up front should be getting. Against Burnley there wasn't any good crosses he could capitalize on, and certainly not many good passes to his feet or for him to run onto.

That’s part of the problem. The service into him was terrible against Burnley. The other problem is what he does with it when he does get a chance. He misses the target a lot 

Half wit gambling piss head drug taker Paul Merson

2-1 NUFC

I was really disappointed with Newcastle on Monday night (in their 1-0 loss at Burnley) if I’m being honest, the only plan they looked like having was Jonjo Shelvey. It was a game you thought, ‘go and try and win here and kick on,’ but it did not look good to me. Bournemouth got a good result at Stoke, but I am going to go 2-1 to Newcastle.

Greedy vile obnoxious gobshite Michael Owen

Newcastle WIN

Rafa Benitez has won all five Premier League home games played on a Saturday with Newcastle and I think he will make it six out of six when the Cherries visit St James’s Park. The Magpies weren’t at their best at Turf Moor on Monday but they are a different proposition at home and I think they can keep the points.

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

Nee Mitro again. He’s on his way in January I reckon. 

He’s apparently on the ‘Colback Plan’. Shame, thought there might be a chance to develop him.