ATSU

Anorthernsoul

Shows the challenges in confirming and sharing accurate info during a disaster crisis. Hopefully he's in hospital, because if not you have to wear the worst by now. Im

sure he was married to an English lass when he was playing for us? Hopefully she and the kids are safe 

• Like 3

Awful but not unexpected news. I don’t even want to think about how desperate the situation must be there and in the other countries affected by this. 

• Like 5

Just been in't garage tinkering with my bike.  Sorting a few bits.  The heard on't wireless the news again.  Had a bit of a cry like.  It just shows you life can be cruel.  Some nice decent bloke is taken yet peado cunts live.

• Like 1

I've got a photograph of him with my daughter from an NUFC Xmas party, around 2018 I think. My wife attended this, not me, but apparently he was very canny (my daughter loved Matty Longstaff and has a great photo of him being photobombed by Sean, but thats another story). Feels horribly sad he was robbed of his life in this way. RIP Christian. Thoughts to your family. 

• Like 4