Elon Musk

Park Life

No I think it was when he said he had verbal assurances from states that the bore company could start tunneling under various cities and they said they had never heard of it or given any such assurances. ;)

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/jul/20/elon-musk-hyperloop-verbal-government-approval

..........Or when he revealed cgi stuff about putting a 100,000 people on Mars. :spit:

Edited by Park Life

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

He runs Tesla and Space X. Very rich guy but at least his source of income is aligned with the world's needs.

One based on an idea from the 50's and the other robbing all the research and billions nasa have spent in the last 5 decades.

Edited by Park Life

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

NASA aren't exactly pulling up trees in their bid to do anything useful with their programs. I actually think this is one area that corporations can do good.

Well, their public ones anyway.

x-files-gif-12.gif

8 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

NASA aren't exactly pulling up trees in their bid to do anything useful with their programs. I actually think this is one area that corporations can do good.

Well he uses all their stuff (research) anyway. He's like a giant parasite feasting on mood enhancers and red wine in the evenings and taking to twitter making up shit in the day.....Err hold on...He might be alright. :D

Edited by Park Life

Made his first money by inventing PayPal. Loses money on every Tesla car sold. Space x is impressive, although not sure how it will benefit the average person. Hyperloop technology fatally flawed imo. Battery stuff is interesting. 

i think he's class. real life tony stark, so fish should love him 

forget hyperloop, his new thing is the boring company and tunnels. https://www.theverge.com/2017/8/28/16213354/model-s-inside-boring-tunnel

i interviewed him once. he drove us at 90mph up the embankment in the tesla model s on the way to his next interview then let us drive it back to our office. 

6 minutes ago, The Fish said:

As long as Elon believes in you, right?

it does sound far-fetched, i admit, but why would i make up a story that ridiculous to impress people i'll never meet on an internet message board? i just work somewhere that gets incredible access.