Elon Musk

Park Life

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

it does sound far-fetched, i admit, but why would i make up a story that ridiculous to impress people i'll never meet on an internet message board? i just work somewhere that gets incredible access. 

To be fair I was saying the same thing to Charles Darwin and Margot Robbie just yesterday.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NJS said:

Do we need a "Gloom's celebrities - canny or cunts?" thread? 

no cunt believes me, so what's the point? :lol:

it's mainly politicians...

i produced an interview with blair once. i wanted to despise him, it was after iraq, but he was easily the most charismatic politician i've ever met. he charmed everyone in the room. 

jacob reese mogg was similar. met him last summer on our UK road trip ahead of the election. i abhor his views, but he was genuinely friendly and interested in what we were doing.  

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i produced an interview with blair once. i wanted to despise him, it was after iraq, but he was easily the most charismatic politician i've ever met. he charmed everyone in the room. 

jacob reese mogg was similar. met him last summer on our UK road trip ahead of the election. i abhor his views, but he was genuinely friendly and interested in what we were doing.  

I did believe you before this post

23 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

What was the interview about and can I read it anywhere?

29 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

That's why they're politicians you dopey apple. :lol:

i've met a loads of politicians through work. few of them have the kind of natural charisma blair demonstrated. most are superficial bullshit artists and are easy to see through. JRM is obviously a bizarre character with awful views but he just seemed like an interested and affable bloke - a rare quality for a politician in my experience. 

Edited by Dr Gloom

I can top that I had breakfast in a cafe with Ewan McGregor. This is a few years back when he was doing his biking thing. My cousins mate was part of that scene. He doesn't sound that Scottish probably due to living in the States. Very charismatic mind.

Edited by Park Life