Christmas 2017

Park Life

Merry  Christmas everyone half a result the daughter & pot head partner have buggered off to Carslile to see his kids for Xmas.The other daughter & the alki are on route as i type this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Hearing the first raised voice as the missus is shouting at the daughters who were shouting at each other. Happy Chrimbo! :D

One pissed 49 year old sister having a go at her sober 82 year year old father here. HO HO HO! :glare: 

• Jaysus... 2

My Grandmother takes us all out for dinner every year which costs her a small fortune and is great but can be a bit of an effort when sometimes I just want to sit about, not get dressed and eat/drink. So that's what I'm going to do today. TV was shite yesterday mind, looking better tonight though

Well i got a result before the daughters alki partner started on his 8 cans of Fosters to have with his dinner (im not joking) i git him to set up IPTV for me. Btw i dont begrudge anyone a drink but Xmas Days for the kids & the daughter & alki have a 7 year old girl & 4 year old boy who both  worship him. All he's interested in is drink i could cry for those kids 

Edited by trooper