Manchester United V Newcastle United // Saturday 18th November // 17.30 KO // Old Trafford

Anorthernsoul

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Commentators biased as normal.  Including Poll.

Totally overlooking that Lukaku had hold of Clarke too, but it was deffo a Man Yoo pen.

Total bollocks that, the contact from Lukuka was clearly worse but no mention of it.

Lejeune switched off for that cross, classic late in the half goal to concede.

Edited by OTF
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Totally overlooking that Lukaku had hold of Clarke too, but it was deffo a Man Yoo pen.

I was about the rant about the same but then they scored so I couldn't be arsed. "One way traffic really since the goal". I don't think we've been under any pressure at all.

Thats so disappointing. We've actually played really well. Bad goals to concede.

I say this after each game almost. Neither of the goals are directly Elliots fault. But he and should be doing better. He's absolute shite at getting balls from corners/crosses. 

Aye, cunts.

Deserve to be at least level but no matter what happens from here on out, that's a great performance from team and manager today.

10 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Surely he was leaning on Yedlin?

He was and anywhere else on the pitch it would be a foul but if you disallow that, then Shearer, Ferdinand and a shit load of others would lose half their goals.

Hayden should have scored at the end there.

Just now, TheGingerQuiff said:

I was about the rant about the same but then they scored so I couldn't be arsed. "One way traffic really since the goal". I don't think we've been under any pressure at all.

Aye, when he said I thought WTF are you on about.  Fucking cocks.

Savage in his Man Ure strip wanking off Giggs.

Gutted about that, fucking gutted.

typical spawny red cunts

When's the last time we could honestly feel like Newcastle could come back to draw or even win though?

I'm loving this tbh.  Rather lose 4-3!

5 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Ffs

Elliot should have done better again

First one yeah, but second was point blank could just as easily have come back off him. The defender (Lejeune) should have won the ball.

5 minutes ago, LooneyToony said:

Unfortunate there.

The wrong person had the ball at their feet for goal on that glorious build up.  Still should have scored.

Yep, that was the most clearcut chance of the game.

We lacked urgency in defense there, plenty of space and opportunity for us with the ball, we're failing to make the most if it at the minute.

Edited by OTF