Kane

49 minutes ago, LooneyToony said:

Butland

Walker                    Cahill               Jones           Young

Henderson              Diame          

Sterling                              Deli                       Lingard

Kane

Er, excuse me, has Diame taken out British citizenship?:o

If we get to the knockout stages, which we won’t, it’s guaranteed we’ll end up in a penalty shoot out. 

What advice can Exciting Gareth possibly give, beyond “ sign up with Pizza Hut lads”? 

11 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I love the whole "We're not going to practice them!" when Holland showed how planning and studying for penalty shootouts can help you win them last time around :lol: 

And I think they were about the only country going with a record worse than ours

I don't think there's any point in England training for Penalties. They're not going to get to that stage.

Heard a lot of people having a pop at Phil Jones. Just a stat from this season:

Man United with Phil Jones playing the 90: 10 goals conceded in 21 games (0.48 goals per game)

Man United without Phil Jones: 18 goals conceded in 17 games (1.06 goals per game)

Most Man United fans will tell you he's their first-choice centre back and has been itnegral to their defensive solidity this season.

Edited by rogerbarton

I suppose, in a way, I can understand why Southgate did not include our two players, but I fail to understand why Wilshire was not included, he's good and he's on form.

35 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

He's average at best and if that's him on form,no wonder Goofy left him out.Stop reading his twitter account.

Don't do twitter, facebook, or any of that stuff, go by what I see, and he's been performing well in the Arsenal games I have watched.  If I'm not watching Newcastle I will watch the Gunners as a good friend here is an Arse n' all supporter.:razz:

1 hour ago, Noelie said:

I suppose, in a way, I can understand why Southgate did not include our two players, but I fail to understand why Wilshire was not included, he's good and he's on form.

Hes completely unreliable as he’s basically made of already broken glass that’s been shoddily glued back together