World Cup 2018

Meenzer

7 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Bet he's a hoot on the after dinner circuit 

I hope they put up the number for the Samaritans straight after that.

12 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

The Saudis in Russia are the best with vuvuzelas.

That's just fucking cruel, I'd love to see the bear give them a clip, now that would be funny.

You just know it's bollocks that happened solely in his own head too.

I'm sure the lads all had a good laugh at someone calling you by your surname...

42 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

That's just fucking cruel, I'd love to see the bear give them a clip, now that would be funny.

After the bear does that "fuck off" sign, that it has learned that it was doing, to whoever was in that other vehicle.    

Yep, hands and arms all over the mexican player in the box there, can't help but feel if it was the other way round Germany would have been given a penalty. No VAR either....

Hope the Mexicans can hold onto it here, they're doing fantastically well. If Germany get anything out of this it will be wholly undeserved.

Fantastic result for Mexico, great to see their player's emotion on display in stark contrast to the Germans who arrogantly refused to show any after what is a hugely disappointing result for them.

Just now, Bizza said:

Portugal and Spain? 

It was a great, entertaining game, but neither of them...won, both conceded 3, Ronaldos first two were as a result of terrible defending and terrible goal keeping.

Portugals centre backs were terrible as well, both got roasted by costa, completely on his own for his first.

France were poor, argentina, germany, uruguay even have been entirely unconvincing, no big team has shown up and shown themselves to be in control and ready to make the tournament theirs yet.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I though Spain were great. Undone by 2 Ronaldo set pieces.

First half they were shocking, totally out of sorts. Portugal caught them on the break 4 or 5 times, more clinical in the final third the game could have been out of sight by half time.

13 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I though Spain were great. Undone by 2 Ronaldo set pieces.

You've got to give them away first though, Nacho hanging the leg for the penalty was poor, he should know better considering he'll be up against Ronaldo in training all the time. No doubting the quality of his freekick but that second...