World Cup 2018

Meenzer

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Why would Spanish-speaking Maradona use Italian to swear at English-speaking Nigerian fans? 

He spent many years in Italy, and there is a substantial Italian population there.  Trust me, he mouth something like that. Probably a mix of Italian and Spanish. :D

8 hours ago, LooneyToony said:

He spent many years in Italy, and there is a substantial Italian population there.  Trust me, he mouth something like that. Probably a mix of Italian and Spanish. :D

You don’t say… :D

15 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Do they sell Bucky and Tennants?

Dunno. I've not been since about 2006, when our office manager insisted on ordering a round of authentically Scotish cuba libres.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Dunno. I've not been since about 2006, when our office manager insisted on ordering a round of authentically Scotish cuba libres.

I used to go to a British pub in Lembruch which is next to the Dummer See whose only "British" drink was Guinness.

One of the Blyth players did his knee ligaments last season and the club asked for donations to have his operation done privately!

They ended up having to refund everyone cos the NHS appointment came around quicker than they could raise the funds to have it done privately :lol:

4 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

2FC76BB0-4483-4003-948A-DB5A49F5F152.jpeg

Nee wonder he got away with that hand ball, the ref was watching his other two hands.

I see he ended up in hospital he was that monged. That's embarrassing if you're 21, let alone his age 

i'm envious of that behaviour. imagine being able to get away with turning up at a crucial world cup match, not giving the slightest fuck that the world's cameras are on you, despite having ingested every drug known to man, because you're deigo fucking maradona?

what a guy

• Haha 1