World Cup 2018

Meenzer

23 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Hearing the ITV commentators try to be funny is like watching the Tories try to be human

I was actually shouting at the TV telling the daft cunt to shut the fuck up, stone cold sober. They're fucking woeful. :lol:

:lol: Class this like. I’ve taken a real dislike to this Belgian side, not sure if it’s because I think Martinez is a twat or I’m just a bit tired of hearing how this Belgian team are among the favorites for every tournament before they go and do fuckall. 

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

Belgium. :lol:

This'll be England tomorrow against Colombia when the hype kicks in.

Nah I honestly think we'll play well tomorrow, they seem more focused than we've ever been and Columbia are average.

Why did Belgium hire this chancer? With the talent available to them there'd have been tons of top class managers panting for it. I don't see why they'd want some bloke who once managed Wigan. 

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

Anyone who watched 'monkey' as a kid won't be surprised at the Japanese effort tonight. First time I've seen them this world cup. Hai!!! :D

Ahh, Pigsy!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Howay said:

Agree with all of this. If England can get past Colombia I’d start getting excited, as although Switzerland look decent I’d fancy England. I think Croatia would do us in a semi final though. 

I’d love to burst Russia in a semi final though, the doping cunts. 

The lads should get a Skirpal celebration lined up in that scenario - this tournament’s dentist chair 

• Haha 1