World Cup 2018

Meenzer

3 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I’d say 99% of people can have a drink and not piss the bed and fight in the streets

Agreed. I can’t but I agree 

• Haha 1

The link is now gone. It's pretty embarrassing I hope the police nick the dickhead and he has to pay every penny back and more for the damage he did.

How the fuck does he and the on lookers think  that's cool or funny or brave.  

16 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

The link is now gone. It's pretty embarrassing I hope the police nick the dickhead and he has to pay every penny back and more for the damage he did.

How the fuck does he and the on lookers think  that's cool or funny or brave.  

I know; it's amazing what some people think is funny when they've had a few. ;)  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, adios said:

I know; it's amazing what some people think is funny when they've had a few. ;)  

Yeah, just look back at all your sarcastic remarks here to prove that fact.

There's one with a load of cunts on an ambulance car in London which I can't be arsed to find - have a look at the one with a fattish lass flashing her bra/tits - there's a lad next to a lad in a black t-shirt who has a look on his face like he's never seen a pair before. 

Summed it up for me. 

3 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Yeah, just look back at all your sarcastic remarks here to prove that fact.

I'm scared to, so I'll have to trust your judgement.

Just now, adios said:

I'm scared to, so I'll have to trust your judgement.

I was just kidding mate, you're a good poster.  Definitely not offensive, or sarcastic. ( apart from that one )

I just feel like i have to have a go at every one who has a go at me.  

So i will.

That's grand, Dan, there was no offence taken.  It'd be rude not to take it considering how easily I give it out.

Just assume that pretty much everything I say is tongue-in-cheek.  Even when I'm serious, I'm not.

1 minute ago, adios said:

That's grand, Dan, there was no offence taken.  It'd be rude not to take it considering how easily I give it out.

Just assume that pretty much everything I say is tongue-in-cheek.  Even when I'm serious, I'm not.

That's fair enough. I doubt I'll last to much longer here anyway. :D

28 minutes ago, adios said:

Oh, this place has its hooks in you now.

That's nice of you to say so but i think it's time i left, last thing i want is to be part of Newcastle fans fighting with Newcastle fans.

And i dont want to get banned.

I've never felt welcome from my very first post, i guess that's why i became a bit of a workie ticket poster often. 

And, yes i admit I've been a drunken tit many times, so i guess you'll all not miss that.  So hands up here, sorry.

I'll get rid of the monkey face that pissed off the ginger quif 

I hope England win the World Cup, but more important than that, Newcastle United have a fuckin great season.

Best of luck to every Newcastle fan here

Adios, adios

• Like 1

well well.. semi final of the world cup. Didn’t see that coming at all before this tournament started  ..

If they can play at the top of their game, each and every player, for two games then they’ve a good chance of winning. There are some players in this team that can match any others on their day.

But whether they can pull it off? remains to be seen.. remarkable achievement for these young uns all the same. 

Edited by zerosum

8 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

That's nice of you to say so but i think it's time i left, last thing i want is to be part of Newcastle fans fighting with Newcastle fans.

And i dont want to get banned.

I've never felt welcome from my very first post, i guess that's why i became a bit of a workie ticket poster often. 

And, yes i admit I've been a drunken tit many times, so i guess you'll all not miss that.  So hands up here, sorry.

I'll get rid of the monkey face that pissed off the ginger quif 

I hope England win the World Cup, but more important than that, Newcastle United have a fuckin great season.

Best of luck to every Newcastle fan here

Adios, adios

18050618.gif

• Haha 1

Think the disorder has as much to do with the heat and an overarching sense of disenfranchisement, as any pervasive "England disease". Little difference between this and the Notting Hill riots a few years ago, imo. Mostly kids waiting for an event to spark a reaction.

Wasn't there widely reported instances of US sports fans tearing their cities apart after a win/loss?

There's also this; https://www.scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/2132163/why-do-us-sports-fans-riot-after-win-science-behind